hey guys read plz

Well yeah that's the end of the book. I will be publishing a sequel probably tomorrow....maybe I'll start off with five chapters? Just so I don't elect you guys hanging with like one chapter because I know how annoying that is.

The sequel will be on isabellas life and like cover up the missing time in those almost three years time jump. It will give more of davinas point of view as well.

It will be a happy ending book so don't worry! It will be an actual romance book and show isabellas love interest and trust me you're going to not have too much of a headache but some parts would still hurt you. You don't HAVE to read it though. It will be about forty chapters...I hope because I always say that and then the book is like 70+ chapters which I never know how. The chapters will all hopefully be longer. 

Also the book will be more smut unlike this book. It didn't really have much 'hot' moments.  but the other one will have much more if that's what you like.

Thank you all for the support though Pnt this book. It really means a lot and keep voting or commenting I guess.

'The bet' book is almost at 100k reads which makes me happy and it seems that's my strongest books are probably the jersey trio smuts.

But I love you guys for everything especially PewPandaGirl   Most consistent person ever and I love you so just a shout out. lol

awxshi you too

Here are the questions you guys can answer now since I didn't do much like my other books.

Thoughts on :

Luca?

Jason?

Davina?

Marianno?

Odina?

Da Vinci ?

Faith?

Carlos?

Leyah?

Antonio?

Who was your favorite and why?

Who was your least favorite?

Do you believe Odina should've had a different love interest and which person do you think it should've been.

Do you believe davina deserved better in life?

Do you think luca had a better side to him?

Which part broke you the most?

Which part was the most shocking?

Do you believe odinas father loved her?

Do you think the book should've ended at a happier place?

Do you think Odina made the right decision by bringing down a whole mafia to start a new one including taking her life?

Do you think Isabella will do better?...

Or do you think there will be the same history repeated?...

Why do you think Odina loved him so much?

And why do you think he kept hurting her even if he loved her so much.
(I believe they're souls are literally tied)

Anyways that's it I guess?...

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. And if you have anything you want me to include in the sequel let me know!

I will make this book 'complete' as soon as I publish the sequel. I'll let you guys know when I publish the sequel as well.

But later. I hope you guys are being safe and doing well.

Later!