62.

author note: I will put a trigger warning right now. I am sorry again if it hurts anyone. but if you don't want to read the next couple of chapters I will just summarize it now and say yes she does get raped. And you will just see how they torture her. again if you don't want to read it you don't have to but you may be a little confused later. I'm sorry if it hits deep for anyone. and if you have ever been through any of this I'm truly sorry because no one would ever deserve this. my instinct isn't to try making people feel uncomfortable I said it in the intro how it'll discuss this stuff. it's part of the story. I just want to apologize again before hand if it hurts anyone of you.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

1 day later...

feel weak and I think they put something in my system I just don't know what.

I hear mumbling outside and the voices just get closer.

'Just scare her.' Is all I hear or make sense of.

I'm trying to get out but these ropes. Are bringing my skin. And the place is dimmed.

My hands are tied back and my legs are tied onto the chair as well and I physically can not do anything.

The door opens and I watch as a tall dirty blonde hair man walks towards me.

He places his hands on my chin and makes me look up at him. He just smiles.

"Your finger nails are probably dirty."

Not the time Odina.

"You have a smart mouth." He whispers kneeling down so we're face to face.

His eyes are a dark green and it would help if he was ugly. 

American accents always sounded foreign to me. The Santino mafia never really did buisness with them. Because my dad was always on the outs with everyone.

He seems older then Luca. Twenty six or eight?

"Luca was finally not ahead of me." He compliments himself.

"Now tell me babe. Why do you have a Santis living in your home? " he whispers bringing his face closer to mine so he's staring right at me. But my soul.

Stay quiet. That's the only thing that'll get me out of this.

"Don't you want to see her?" He asks.

"Come on....talk. She's screaming your name this second for help." He smirks and my heart sinks.

"What are you doing to her."

"She's smart. Doing same thing you are. Not speaking just crying and screaming in pain. She will die eventually though. If you keep this up I'll kill her in front of you."

"What do you want?"

"That's for me to know and you to just sit and wait for."

I know they've been tired of Luca's shit but I thought he handled it.

"Tell me. Everything you know to take down Luca Dante for once and for all." He smiles.

A powerful mafia wanting to take him down. As much as I want Luca to die I'm still his wife and I do love him with everything. I still have a duty.

"You don't hate him? You're so in love with a man who wouldn't think twice before murdering everyone you love?" He proves a point...

"Fine." He lets go of me and stands tall.

He walks out the room leaving me try thinning of a plan but I'm later interrupted by another man who seems younger then him.

"Just fuck her." He whispers and I shake my head no.

"Be a good girl?" He smirks before leaving.

He just leaves me with the man who has a grin on his face.

No. Not again.

"Just cooperate?"

What are they trying to do?...I thought they'd torture me out of it. Not fuck me.   

What are they doing to Davina.

𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"Look at her princess. That's what men do. So speak." He threatens as I just see a man force Odina.

I just shake my head and look away.

She wouldn't want me to talk. There's nothing to say. And I don't want to get my dad caught.

"You want to watch Odina get raped then?" He pressures.

"No." I think I've cried too much and my throat hurts from screaming.

He kneels in front of me and his green eyes burn into mine.

"What do you possibly have to lose by outting her out? Huh? Don't you want Luca gone?!"

Yes but....

He stands up and goes to press a button on the remote making the window thing tinted. I don't think she can see me and now I can't see her.

"Just tell me something you know something. I see it."

"I just need a loop hole and maybe I won't hurt you anymore." He whispers placing a knife on my heart.

"Who are you protecting?"

"You hear that? Your precious Odina is screaming because of you. You can make it stop. Just say something."

I just close my eyes as I hear her scream.

My tears just fall again but I can't pick her over him.

I hear the door open but I can't look behind me to see who.

Another guy walks in and looks down at me and just chuckles before looking back at Jason I think his name is.

He's they're leader. It's obvious really.

"Mark her." He speaks.

What?

Mark who?

Not me.