61.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Beginning of July and I'm finally back...home?

This isn't even my home though. The way I have some hatred for Luca right now is unbelievable...he lies constantly and just pushes.

I go upstairs and go straight to his room first.

"I'm back." I smile and he stares up at me not even nervous...

He knows I haven't found anything. Because he has something to do with it.

"What's your fathers name?" I ask.

They have to be connected. If there's missing areas then it'll probably be related to the Santis.

"Dante Rolando." He says calmly. Why is Dante his last name then? Some parents are weird.

"When did he die again?"

"When I was fourteen or twelve."

I just nod and see him holding andres.

"Why?"

"No...reason." This shouldn't be awkward. He ends up standing up after putting the sleeping boy down on his bed and walks over to me.

"I missed you..." manipulative bitch.

"Really?" I smile and he just stares at my lips.

I place my hands gently on the sides of his face as his hands press against my back.

"I love you...you know that?"

I just nod. He tries kissing me but I face away so he kisses my cheek.

"Maybe when you stop lying to me. But for now we're only...acquaintances...you won't get the satisfaction anymore. But you have another wife if that's what you want?"

I'd be shocked if he went there almost three weeks without sex. I just kiss him softly to intimidate him before leveling the room.

Dante Rolando. Who killed you?

Luca said he murdered all the people who were involved in the murder. If it was the Santis..but why would anyone kill his dad? He was genuinely a good man and never murdered without a great reason. Luca is the total opposite.

1 week later...

As soon as I enter davinas room I feel her arms wrap around my stomach. She's going to be taller then me I can already tell.

I know it's been a month and I missed her so much.

"Hi baby..." I smile kneeling down to her height.

"I missed you.." she just starts crying.

"I did to but I'm here." I laugh placing my hands on the sides of her face.

"I don't want to stay here. I just want to be with you." She cries.

"You want to be at home...with Luca?" I ask and she just stares at me.

What has gotten into her. Normally she would confess she misses me by us eating together or something casual. She isn't good at emotions. I know that now.

"No. I just want you to stay with me. Here." She cries.

"Has someone done anything?!" I whisper making her face into my eyes.

"No."

"Okay then what is wrong davina?"

"I just want you to be with me all the time." She cries wiping her own tears.