Chapter 14- To fight

Thank you all So much for all the support on the story. I cant believe were at what? 300 and something reader's

Again thank you all so much

Sorry it took so long. It never should have. I was first planning on posting this on Christmas though plans changed.

I won't make excuses and just reassure you the next one won't take this long.

Though it might not be much of a reassurance I hope it dose.

Also I was thinking of re-writing the first few chapters cause they, (ahem)

SUCK!

I might not but there the first chapters and the first thing people read. So it sucks there terribly written.

Anyway here is the chapter and it is in fact longer than the others

You walked next to Sasha behind Connin and Jean. You holding the reins to Hanako. Helping you walk faster keeping up with everyone else.

The younger cadets talk amongst eachother. Stoping once from a titan. Luckily it was asleep.

-----

Walking took forever. As the sun set to now with the sun coming up again.

Limping was tiring. Putting all my weight on one leg as I push my other leg around was tiring.

Connie would let me on a horse and pull it around wile I rested.

We didn't talk. Only time we would was to quiet someone up. Though that was always someone other than me.

Whitch gave me a lot of time to think.

The dream

Why have a dream like that? They were so many people that I killed by my self. No help, just me. So what about the people I killed with help.

That's more.

He should have shot me. Killed me in my sleep to be with them.

All of us killers should be in the small place. So why did I live?

On this mission not a lot of people are going to live. That is a fact. So all I have to do is make sure I don't. Do risky things that could lead me to my death.

So I'll be with them soon.

If I die the survey corp will never get there answers on me but, why do they need to know. Just ask the shit people in wall rose somewhere or underground. They should know. Something at least.

I'm not as mysterious as people think. Just look in the right place and ask the right people. Then you should find out more. Asking and waiting for me to give an answer ain't going to work.

Mainly with me dying today.

There's no question I'm dying today.

Whether it be the devil of humanity or the devil inside. I might as well already being written in a book of fallen people in the military.