Chapter 6- Confrontations

You were officially joining the survey Corp today.

Erwin informed you about this advent last night after Connie, Jean, and Sasha left.

Those three were veary nice. You were happy to see Connie is ok and healed. Also that Sasha and Jean forgave you gave you reassurance. Even so it didn't stop you from hurting in your heart. Knowing you shouldn't be forgiven.

Levi let you join his squad. You don't really like Levi all that much but he is the strongest and he is related to Kenny. He just seems so distant and intimidating. Granted they may not be the same person, but they are related.

You pushed your thoughts away with the sound of the cell being unlocked. You look up to see Hitch opening the cell you sat in, Marlow behind her with your crutches in tow. She walks in following Marlow who walks to your bed and hands your crutches to you.

"Hey let me help." She tells Marlou and yourself sticking out her hand to you. You grab her hand before she pulls you out of the bed. Once up hitch takes both of your hands keeping ne up as Marlow hands you the crutches. You slowly let go of Hitches hands one at a time to take a hold of both crutches.

"Thanks." You thank Hitch and Marlou turning to both bowing your head in gratitude before walking out of the cell. You walk peacefully and silent till I get to the stairs. Looking up at the narrow and dark area not known to you glarring.

How the hell am you supposed to get up them with crutches. Ypu had never had crutches before so this is your first time having to go up stairs in them. It intimidated you staring at the top.

"Need help?" Marlo asks from behind you. You look down ashamed not wanting to see his face. Because you were basically a higher up to him. You were are higher in the chain and you still need help.

"Yeah." You say to him ashamed of admitting you need held.

You didn't get a response back. Only the sound of boots hitting the rock underground you. Then the noice stop right behind you beofore he picks you up bridal style. Placing one arm under both your legs the other st your arm pits.

A yelp escaped your mouth before your whole body stiffened at the males action. Until you heard yet again the sound of boots hitting the rock below you and watched as you go higher up the stairs. You look behind to see Hitch sending a glare to Malow holding both your crutches in one arm hold.

You relax in his arms and lay your head to where you see the steps he was stepping on.

Until Marlo comes to an eroped stop. Having you move you head up. Bring your arms to his Jack holding you up si he can open the door.

As you lay back into Malows arms and look at the beight light coming from the sunt through the windows, there stood Captain Levi. He had the same hair as the last time you saw him. The same long green coat with Survey Corps symbol on it on the right pocket. His hands stayed in his pocket as he looked at you in Matlows arm.

You sent a nervous smile his way waving your hand a little. In return he clicks his toung still looking at you. Beofe he bagan to back up till his back hit the wall behind him. Resting there he let Marlow and Hitch help you get ready to move again.

Marlow slowly letting you down. Hitch handing you both your crutches  infront of you so you can be slowly placed down into the. Hooking your hands where there supports to be placed, leaning against them.

Once you feel relaxed enough to walk again you move you crutches forward a step. You body moving with them.

You do a small circle around to meet Hitch and Marlow standing tall legs together. Saluting to Captain Levi.