Chapter seventeen

Once Tia and I find the group we decide to all go get shots from the kitchen. "Since we already mixed alcohol we should go for patremy" Stanley suggests and I raise my eyebrow because I have no clue what he's talking about. "What's that?" I shout over the music. "Remy and patron in a shot glass." Jarell whispers in my ear, the feeling of his lips against my ear give me goosebumps. I nod so Stanley orders five of those and then grabs some sprite for me cause I need a chaser.

"On three!" Jarell shouts. We all raise our glasses in the air and wait for him to count down. "One! Two! Three!" The five of us down the liquor and I feel my body heat up again. It's like a activator for the real me to come out and play. "Hey guys wanna go back to my place and blackout?" I giggle because I haven't done this since freshman year. "Fuck yes!" Tia is obviously the first to agree with me. Sophia and Stanley look at each other before smiling and agreeing, I turn to Jarell and stare up at him while I let him think it over. "Sure why not." He smiles and I swear my heart stops.

We make our way towards the front door but I fall back because I have to use the bathroom. Jarell stays back with me even though I told him he didn't have too, I gave Tia my keys so she could turn on my car. Once I'm in the bathroom I let out a breath and shake my arms to remove any jitters. Once I'm done I wash my hands and then find Jarell waiting for me in the hall. "Ready?" I nod and place my arm in his and follow him through the house. I wasn't paying attention as he lead me through the crowd and I accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm sorry I wasn't loo-" Donny turns around and smiles. "Oh hey. I didn't know who I were here." His eyes rake up and down my body and I feel my heart rate increase. "Yea I came with my friends." Jarell appears at my side and wraps his hand around my waist. Donny's eyes travel to his arm around me then back to me.

"You couldn't wait could you? Jumping around already are you?" I frown and cross my arms. "Says the pot. Matter of fact you didn't even wait until we were done, you had already locked lips with Katie." The she devil steps from behind him and places her hand on his arm. "We did a lot more than that baby." Her seductive voice fills my ears and I roll my eyes. "Come on Jarell." I lead him away and out the door. "You ok?" He asks as he leads me to my car. "Yes I'm fine." I huff then turn to him. "You sure you're ok to drive?" He smirks and I find myself smiling. "I'm good baby. Just text me the address to your house." I nod and then get in my car. "About time bitch! I'm ready to get messed up!" Sophia screeches from the back seat. "Okok hold on, let me text Jarell the address."  The three of them makes the ohhhh noise and I roll my eyes.

I click on my house and let my car do the work. I waste no time in telling my friends what happened before I left the party. "Wait she said what?!" Stanley says as he crosses his arms. "Apparently kissing isn't all that they did." His eyes nearly bulge out of his skull and I stifle a laugh. "I'll drag that hoe." He says with a devious smile and I decline the offer. "She's not even worth it. Plus you'd have to take like three showers to rinse her evilness off you." Laughter fills the car.

When we pull into the driveway I notice Nancy's car is still here. We all get out and I tell the three of them to head inside while I wait for Jarell. I walk to the front of my house and decide to wait on the porch. I sit on the swing I have and smile to myself because tonight has been one for the books. I hear a car pulling up so I open my eyes to see who it is. Jarell steps out of his car and I hop off the swing to meet him at the steps. "Hey." I smile and stand at the top of the stairs. "Hey mama." The butterflies in my stomach go crazy at the nickname. He holds a bag in his left hand and I decide to wait to ask what it is.  "Welcome to my house." I say as I lead him through the front door. He whistles as he looks around and I smile. "You live here? Your folks must be rich." A sad smile covers my face. "My parents died in a plan crash two years ago. This is my house." Jarell frowns then gives me a hug. "I'm sorry mama." "It's fine. I'm just happy to be here." He nods then holds up the bag.