Chapter fourteen

When I wake up later in the day Donny is still asleep in my bed and I smile to myself. I crawl out of bed and check my phone. I see a few messages from the twins and I type out a response.

Tia: Hey do you wanna go to a party next week?
Sophia: 5000 seniors have rsvp already! There's still some spots!
Tia: fuck it we are going! Don't try and fight this Hailey!
Me: I was gonna say yes anyway lmao

I shake my head and make my way downstairs to clean up the living room. I grab the bowl and cups we left non the coffee table and carry them to the kitchen. I quickly was the dishes and then head back to the living room to spray the table down and throw all the garbage away. Once I'm done I plop down on the couch and grab my purse. Pulling out my last blunt I sighed and grabbed my phone out of my purse. I leave my blunt in the ashtray and walk to the kitchen to call my plug.

He answers on the third ring and I gotta hand it to him, he's definitely gotten better with answering the phone. "Hey Tony." His deep voice fills my ears. "Wassup? I got some new, it's blue and white. It's called angel skittles." I let out a laugh and I hear Tony laugh as well. "Yea sure man, let's do a half and Ill come by in about 30 minutes is that cool?" He agrees and I hang up the phone. I walk back to the living room and grab my purse. I make my way up to my room and place my purse on my vanity. Donny walks out of my bathroom and sits on my bed.

"Hey I'm gonna head out in about 15 minutes. Wanna come?" He stares at me with dark eyes and I wait for a response. "Yea sure." I nod and grab a purple jumpsuit out of the closet. I lay it on my bed and then grab my black Jordan 4's, I grab my purple backpack purse and place it on my vanity. Once I'm done I quickly make my way into the bathroom and jump in the shower. I get out of the shower and go in my room to get dressed. Donny is still on my bed but his clothes are changed. I put lotion on my legs and my feet, then I lotion the rest of my body and then put on my outfit. Slipping on my shoes I was over to my vanity and switch everything that was in my purse to my mini backpack. Sitting in front of the mirror I quickly do my hair in a top knot and then slip on a black hair clip.

Grabbing my bag I make my way to the door then turn around and grab my black jean jacket from the closet. I follow behind a silent Donny and we jump into my car. I grab my phone and call Tony so I can figure out where he's at. "Hey what's the address?" I see Donny's fists tighten but I don't say anything. "I'm at the smoothie shop on 7th street. Cant miss it, right by the pnc bank." I type the place into the gps and start my car. I pull out of the driveway and start the drive to the smoothie shop. "Wanna grab lunch?" I turn to look at Donny and he's staring out the window. "Hey, do you hear me?" He slowly turns to me and I frown. "What's wrong with you? You haven't said a word to me all day." He says nothing and I finish the drive to the smoothie shop.

When I pull into the parking lot I instantly see Tony inside the shop. He has on a apron and a funky looking fedora. I let out a laugh and then head inside the restaurant, I double check my wallet making sure I have enough. I open the door and walk inside and I'm greeted by a loud Tony. "HEY SUGAR!" His southern accent strong in the air. "Hey Tony." He waits for me to meet him by the register before leading me into the kitchen. We walk towards the back office where the employees have their breaks and I sit on the table while he handles his line of business. "It'll be 80 cause I like you." I grin and hand him the 80 dollars. He hands me a ziploc bag that I put in my purse before following behind him.

Once I'm back in the car I take a moment to look at the weed he gave me. "This is what true beauty looks like." I say to myself before opening the bag and taking a big whiff of the goods. I smile and place it back in my purse before looking up breakfast places. A all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet pops up and I grin before turning to Donny. "Hey look at this pl-" he cuts me off. "Are you seeing someone? Is it that fucking cowboy that lead you to the back?" I stare at him with my eyebrows raised. Bursting into a fit of laughter I look Donny in his face and shake my head. "Oh god no. Especially not Tony." He cocks a eyebrow before looking away. "Oh and if you want to address something to me next time just say so. I didn't like the way you spoke to me just now either."

I didn't speak to Donny the whole time we were at the restaurant and on the ride home. I head into my house and find Stanley sitting on the lazy boy with a magazine in his hand. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming over?" I shriek and then run over to hug him. "I didn't know you had company, I should have called first." He wraps an arm around my shoulders. When I turn to introduce Donny he is gone. I roll my eyes and turn back to Stanley who has a smile on his face. "Spa date?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me and I agree. "Good because I only have coupons for two and I would have hated having to choose between the twins." I snort and then lead him to my car.

"How'd you find this place?" I stare as I pull into the driveway of the spa. "You pick up on things when you don't want to deal with drunk college friends." I smile and follow Stan inside. When we walk in my mouth drops, the floors are see through and there's thousands of koi fish swimming around. The floors are a delicate yellow and the chandelier was absolutely to die for. A man in a suit served me champagne at the door and took my shoes and other belongings to a room I assumed kept everything locked up. When the man came back he lead us to a big room that had a glass ceiling so I could see the clouds and birds that were flying around in their personal botanical garden.

A woman comes in and Stan hands her the coupons he bought along. She looks them over then smiles at us, leading me to one bed and Stan to another. She hands us both robs and we quickly stripped naked to slip them on. I lay on the table that was appointed to me and wait for the magic of the spa specialists to kick in. A lavender scent fills the air and instantly I'm relaxed, vanilla comes after that and pretty soon I'm fighting sleep. Once the seaweed wrap was done, we were lead to the ultimate steam room, it was made of glass and you could see out but not in. "Stan I think I'm in love." His face says it all. "Me too! I'm gonna have to find us some more coupons." I agree with him before letting relaxation take over me.