{0} First Aid

PS: Unlike usual fics, this one's gonna be in first person instead of second, hope y'alls don't mind.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Is the machine ready?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"Yes, you may now step inside the capsule," Nezu, my adoptive father, squeaked.

Excitedly, I strode towards the machine, a furry paw had stopped me, "Be careful, (Y/n), we don't know what you'll be expecting out there." The furry mammal fretted.

"It's alright, dad, I'm a trained hero, I can fight. Not to mention, we discovered that the creatures in Universe 128 are friendly, it should be fine," I patted Nezu's head endearingly, after my parents and brother had died, Nezu was kind enough to adopt me. He's taken care of me very well since then.

"Do you have your communication device ready?" Uncle Shota asked, the grumpy looking ravenette playing the role of my homeroom teacher.

"Yeah, I'm all set. I've also brought a first aid kid just to be sure," I showed the erasure hero the med kit, he nodded his head in approval.

"Young (Y/n), be sure not to do anything suspicious there, they might discover that you are from a different dimension!" Uncle Yagi reminded.

"I know, I know! We went over everything yesterday. One, don't use my powers while I'm there. Two, try to gather as much information about the universe as I can and last but not least, be on guard; there might be villains there. I remember everything, it's going to be alright," I waved my hand around without a worry, discerning the concerned faces the heroes had.

Nezu sighed at my behavior, "And if you are ever in trouble, don't hesitate to call back, we'll get you here back on time."

"Yes, yes, and that too! I definitely didn't forget about it..." I chuckled nervously.

"I wish we could go with you, (Y/n), but I'm happy for you. This is your first solo mission right?" Mirio questioned.

"Yeah, I wish you guys would come with me, but I'm definitely excited since its my first solo mission. Also, please keep tabs on Tamaki for me, make sure he doesn't worry too much!" I said, giving the blue haired male a pointed look.

"I-I'll try my best," Tamaki cutely stuttered, this melted my heart.

"If you do, I'll have to come back here personally and give you a hug," I gave the shy boy a light-hearted laugh. "And Nejire, don't push yourself, alright?"

"Sir yes, ma'am!" Nejire saluted, sir yes, ma'am?

"Am I a sir or a ma'am? I'm pretty sure I'm a ma'am, Nejire," I teasingly said, earning a laugh from the female third-year.

"Oh, I gotta ask you guys another favor if you don't mind. I wanna keep in contact with Class 1-A and Hitoshi, so please give them the extra communication devices. Ooh, and Keigo too!" It was the last thing I said before I stuffed myself in the capsule.

I closed my eyes, letting out a sigh, the machine should start any second now. As if on queue, the machine had roared to life. Three, two and one! An overwhelmingly bright light blinded my vision. Seconds later, I found myself lying in the middle of nowhere, where am I? I looked around, pleasantly surprised to know that no one was there to witness me appearing out of thin air.

I looked at my communication device, "Hello?"

"Young (Y/n), are you there?" Uncle Yagi asked, his voice sounded worried and distressed.