{7} Crutches

(Y/n)'s POV

"So I'm supposed to help all of the first year classes?" I asked, that's a lot of work, but I think I could do it...maybe.

"Yes," the principal nodded his head, his wig-

"Okay, which class should I be helping today?"

"Class 1-1, 1-2 and 1-3. You will be helping with Class 1-4 and 1-5 tomorrow."

"Oh, okay, I'll get to it right away! Now if you'll excuse me," I quickly excused myself.

I walked down the hallway, Class 1-1, Class 1-1, where are you? I always had a mediocre sense of direction. I happily grinned as I arrived at the class, I was a few minutes early, so I had time to chat with my friends. I took out my phone, grinning as most of them were online.

[Baby Penguin is online]

[Tooru is now online]

Tooru:

Heyo (N/n)-chan

Do you want to go out with me?

Baby Penguin:

Sure, sure :D

It has to be on after school hours though

I'm busy with internships!

Tooru:

That sounds amazing~

Would 4:00pm sound good to you? We could meet up at the park ;)

Baby Penguin:

What did you do to my Tooru? I want the real one, not the flirty one >:(

Tooru:

My Tooru? Isn't that a bit presumptuous of you?

Not that I mind being yours~

Baby Penguin

Okay, that's my fault, but please stop being flirty T^T

Because I won't hesitate to snatch your weave the next time

Tooru:

dOn'T yOu DArE sNaTCh mY wEAve

Baby Penguin:

Don't test me, I won't hesitate

Anyways, I have to leave now; I've got some important stuff to do

Bye Bye!

I turned off my phone and confidently waltzed into the class of 1-1. I waved at Shoyo and Tobio, happy to see familiar faces. I would have died of embarrassment if there wasn't one person I at least knew in the class. I face palmed at my own introduction, that sounds so cringy, why did I say that?

"(L/n)-san, aren't you a first-year too?" One of the students asked.

"Yes, I am a first-year, but I take third-year classes." I gave the class a toothy smile.

"That's (Y/n)-san for you..." the blueberry setter muttered to himself, gaining the attention of his seat mate.

"You know the cutie?"