Ch.13: Hi there.

[Ending 2/2: Good Ending]

Song: Gasoline - Halsey.

Escaping the sanatorium was easy and he was on luck when he found that poor truck driver.

Michael drove the truck with a bit of difficulty at first but then he did it with ease.

While he was driving he heard the old radio that was playing music being interrupted by a voice.

“We have a Smith’s Groove patient on the run, I repeat, there is a Smith’s Groove patient on the run”

It was a radio connected with the police station.

“Please unity 3, 6 and 8 report yourself”

“Unity 3, present on Route 43. No suspect on sight

“Unity 6, present on Route 68. No suspect on sight”

Michael frowns, if there was a unity on route 56, he will have to deal with them.

“Uhm… Unity 8, present on Route 56. No suspect on sight”

“Copy that, keep us posted”

The transmission ends as Michael tilts his head in confusion, there was something on the voice of the last report that was familiar to him.

After a while, he sees a caravan of the police cars and in front of them, there was a figure standing with their hands behind their back.

He stops the truck and exits it looking at the scene in front of him, all the cops were laying on the ground with pools of blood under their bodies.

He notices that the figure was a woman with a big grin on her lips, she was wearing a black dress with little red dots… he knows this woman…

“Hi there”

Michael frowns and walks closer to the woman.

“Fuck, shit, damn” she takes a step back and regrets leaving her hatchet on the other cop’s head “Y-You aren’t mad at me, right?”

He keeps getting closer until he grabs her by her neck lifting her up from the ground.

“E-Easy there, I-I never meant to leave you for so long” she holds his wrist.

He tilts his head looking at her.

“Put me down and I’ll explain it to you”

He lets her throat go as she falls on her feet.

“Gee, is this the correct way to greet your best friend?” she touches her neck “We talked for five fucking seconds and you already left me a mark” she grins “Did you miss me that much?”

Michael glares down at her and extends his hand towards her neck again, however, she grabs his hand and places it on the side of her head where she have a big scar.

“The bitch almost killed me and for my bad luck, I survived… but I lost my memory”

She looks up at his eyes “Even when I couldn’t remember my own name I never forgot you… Something deep down on myself begged me to come in here and after a while… it didn’t took me much time to remember you”

His eyes soften a bit at her words as he traces the scar on her head.

“I’m sorry it took me four years to come back…”

He keeps looking at her in silent for a couple of second and nods. She smiles brightly and hugs the man that kept his hand on her head.

“I missed you” she mutters on his chest.

He pats her head a couple of times.

“So…” she takes a step back “This’ll be my first Halloween experience” she had a childish smile on her lips “Do you like my dress?” she twirls on the place “I tried to not stain it with blood but it was kind of difficult with six cops” she turns around to look at the corpses of the officers.

Michael didn’t even bother to take his eyes off her, he knew what she was capable of. He takes his hand to grab her chin turning her face to look at her eyes.

“What’s the matter?” she looks at his eyes with a smile.

He places his thumb on her lips pressing it gently. Her lips was softer than he remembered it.

He traces his hand down to her neck and grabs her by the nape, he pulls her closer to him placing his forehead over hers.

She puts her hands on his face “If you want a kiss you only have to ask”

He glares at her putting pressure on his hold.

She giggles “Okay, okay” she takes his mask off his face and lowers his face to kiss him.

He holds her closer and kisses her back. He really missed her, but he would never say those words.

She breaks the kiss to look at his eyes “We should get going before they call to check on the cops”

He lets her go and walks back to the truck.

“Alright” she walks towards the officer with her hatchet on his head and grabs it pulling it off “What’s the plan, Mickey?” she walks to the side of truck and gets inside of it.

He just stare at the front as he starts the vehicle.

“Interesting, count me in…”

He rolls his eyes as he drives away from the dead cops.

●○●○●○●○●○●

“Well shit, that didn’t go as expected”

They stare at the dead body of Laurie Strode on the ground.

“Hmm… I’m starting to feel a little hungry”

Michael looks at her.

“What? I’m not going to eat your dead sister, that’s fucking gross”

He raises an eyebrow.

“It just that I haven’t eaten any candy yet and you said that Halloween was filled with candy. Can we go now and get some candy? I bet that if we stop at an auto service they would think of us as a normal couple dressed up for halloween ”

He looks down one more time at the corpse of his sister then looks back at (Y/n) and nods.

“Perfect!” she grabs his arm and starts walking away.

“Michael!” they hear a voice calling behind them.

“For fucks sake” she mutters and they turn around to see an officer and a doctor that she barely recognized “Oh look, if it isn’t the consequences of our actions”

“(Y/n) Lecter?” the doctor looks at the woman standing next to his patient.

“That depends, who's asking?” she puts her hands behind her back.

“Impossible, the doctors said that you died”

"Oh... Yeah, it's kind of an awkward situation" 

“It doesn’t matter now” the officer interrupts and points his gun toward the duo as Michael stands in front of her “They are going to pay for what they did” he seemed really mad for something but they didn’t care.

He looks down at her as she shrugs “Let’s finish this quickly or I will rip you off and eat you alive if I don’t get any candy soon”

He rolls his eyes and nods.

Her attitude didn’t change at all and that’s what he loves about her. Michael will make sure that she never leaves his sight ever again.
.
.

🎉 Du har läst färdigt 𝐆 𝐀 𝐒 𝐎 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄 [M.Myers x Insane!Reader] 🎉