Ch.5: Creepy Girl.

Song: Ghost Town - You're so Creepy.

Michael walks towards the girl as she takes a seat at the corner of the building letting her legs hang.

“Are you going to sit with me or just stalk me like you always do?” she said with a smirk.

“Why would I stalk you?” he said sitting next to the girl.

“I don’t know, you tell me. Why were you watching me during dinner?” her smirk went wider.

“I wasn’t!” he protested.

The girl started giggling “Yeah, sure”

The boy grabbed her wrist with a strong grip and grumbled “I can push you off the building if I want”

“And then what?” she said with a smile “Do you remember your way back?”

“I…” he thought for a second “I don’t”

“Besides, after the attack they would suspect of you”

“I heard from a guard that he wants you dead”

“I know” she sighs “Some guards really hate me”

“What did you do?”

“Well… There was this guard who was very… charmed with me. One night he came to my cell and started taking the blanket off my body”

The grip in her wrist grew stronger “And what happened?” he didn’t know why he was so angry with the guard but he was sure that once he finds out who this guard is, he is going to give that piece of shit a bad time.

“Days before, I had a talk with Hannibal about him. He told me to sharpen my toothbrush against the wall every time that I took a shower in the morning, it took a while but I managed to do it, so, when he came to my cell I took the toothbrush that I was hiding under my pillow and stabbed him on the dick”

Michael smiled “Really?”

“Yep, his screams were loud enough that alerted the others and they came rushing to my cell, he started telling the others that ‘He heard something going on in my room and he just wanted to check on me but I was mad-crazy and that I stabbed him for no reason’ of course, they believed him” she sighs “They put a jacket on me and started giving me a lot of pills to control ‘my rage’”

“Who is that guard?” he asked angrily.

“Was…” she looks at his eyes “That day at dinner, Hannibal congratulated me and told me that he was going to take care of the rest, after that, we never saw him again”

“What do you think he did?” he was very curious about Hannibal now.

She shrugged “The only thing that I know is that the guard was the younger brother of the head guard, so, after that, he and some of the guards started hating me with passion”

“I see” Michael looked down to where he was holding her and quickly let her go seeing a red mark of his hand. He wanted to apologize but he liked seeing his marks on her.

“Don’t worry about it” she said looking at her wrist “I have a high pain tolerance” she rubbed lightly her wrist.

“So it doesn’t hurt” he said a little disappointed.

“Oh, no. It hurts like hell but I can handle it” she said with a little smile and looked up to the sky.

Michael couldn’t help but look at the girl’s features on the moon’s light, she is really pretty, the way her eyes reflected the stars or how her hair moved with the wind, she didn’t have the cloth in her neck so he could see the marks of his hands the first time that he tried to kill her but he didn’t feel any kind of regret... no, he loved seeing his marks on her. He probably would leave more in the future.

“Stalking me again, Myers?” she looked at him.

“Fuck you” he muttered looking the other way.

She just laughed a little “Come on, a penny for your thoughts”

“Why do you want to befriend me?” he looks at her.

“What?” she tilted her head.

“You have the nurses and the patients on their knees for you, is this your way to manipulate me to be like them?” he grabbed the forgotten paper bag that was in the floor “With chocolate and horror books?” he frowned.

“Not really… well, yes. I manipulate the nurses, some patients and my doctor to get what I want but I really want to be your friend”

“But why?” he gets up and throws the bag “Nobody wanted to befriend me before, some of them really hated me for no reason and even my sister used to avoid me. So why? Why do you want to be my friend?”

The girl looked at the boy and then got up from the edge and approached him “Because I like you” she answers as she hugs the boy “I’m crazy and you are out of your mind, I think we can be partners in crime once we get out of here” she said with a wicked smile “Just imagine all the trouble we can make out there”

The boy relaxes a little in her embrace “When I leave this place I’m going to look for my sister” he murmurs as he grabs the girl by her shoulders a little hard wanting to leave more marks “And I’m going to convince her to come with us” he smiled.

(Y/n)’s eyes sparkled at his words and her smile went wider “Oki doki~ but, you should know that if you ever think about betray me I would rip you apart and eat you while you are still breathing”

“Alright then, if you betray me I will stab the living hell out of you”

She giggled “Perfect, now we are best friends” she says looking at the boy “Perhaps we should make more friends—"

No” The look on his eyes darkened “We don’t need more friends- You can’t have other friends, I’m the only one who you can trust. In fact, it’ll be better if you stop talking to the others, they don’t deserve you”

“How am I supposed to have what I want if I can’t talk to others? And what about Hannibal? He’s like my dad”

The boy sighs in annoyance “You talk too much”

“Thank you~”

“It wasn’t a compliment” he grumbled “Can’t you be quiet for a minute?”

After five seconds of silence the girl speaks up “Uhm, Michael…”

He groaned “What?”

“You are hurting me”

He takes his hands off her shoulders and moves a little her shirt to see his hands printed on her.

“I’m starting to think that you are making this on purpose” she said looking at the mark.

“Of course I’m doing it on purpose, you are mine now so I have to do this”

“Oh… I see” then, the girl grabbed his hand biting his middle arm.

“Fuck” the boy rips his arm from her “What’s wrong with you!?”

“I’m marking you” she says as she licks the blood off her lips.

“But I didn’t bite you” he said with a frown in his face.

“No, you slammed my head on the pavement, almost choke me to death, hold my wrist tightly while threating me to push me off the building and—“

“Okay, okay, I get it” he groaned “You’re so creepy”
.
.