Ch.4: Rocketeer.

Song: Far East Movement - Rocketeer (Clara C Cover)

After a couple of hours reading and eating chocolate the boy finally spoke up.

"So... Why are you here?"

"I ate my parents" she replied while reading.

"You what!?" Michael jumped to the other side of the bed.

"Shh, the guards might hear us" the girl shushed the boy "And yes, I was hungry I guess"

"You guess? That's your excuse to do that?"

"Well, what's your excuse to murdering your sister and your father?"

"Ronnie wasn't my father" he murmured "They were assholes"

"Oh" the girl left the book to the side "And the boy that they found dead?"

"Who? Wesley?" he got closer to the girl again.

"I don't know, the nurses didn't say much when they were talking to each other"

"They talk about me?" he asked tilting his head.

"They talk about everyone" she shrugged "So... did you do it?"

"And what if I did?"

"Cool" she smiled "You almost get away with murder"

Michael couldn't help but feel a little flattered by her words "You didn't answer my question"

"Which question?" she tilted her head.

"Don't play dumb" he frowned.

She giggled a little "Sorry, I just enjoy messing around"

"Yeah, I noticed" he grumbled.

"Basically, they were starving me and after some time I decided to eat them" she said putting the trash inside the paper bag.

"So, you are a cannibal" he said looking at her.

"Yes, well... no anymore, since this hospital doesn't serve human meat"

"Are you planning on eating other human?" he said a little grossed out.

"Yeah, Hannibal said that he would teach me how to cook it properly" she said getting up.

"Hannibal? Is he a cannibal too?"

"Yep, there are other ones around" she said walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked getting up.

"To my cell, Barry may wake up anytime soon" she said turning around to look at him.

"Barry?"

"The guard that I stole the keys from" she smiled "Every time he takes the night shift he sleeps like there is no tomorrow"

"Oh... I see you tomorrow"

"Sure" she approached him with a smile.

Michael looked at her standing still "I almost forgot to put the jacket back on" she then grabbed the jacket and put it back. The boy stands still the whole time without taking his eyes from the girl "There" she kisses his cheek "See you tomorrow, Michael" she leaves and locks the door behind her.

Michael laid on his bed looking at the roof with a little smile in his lips, he didn't understand the feeling inside of his chest but he was sure that he liked being around her. But then his smile was replace with a frown.

'She said that she sneaked out many times before'

'Is she seeing other kids as well?'