Kingston

I'm woke up by a faint sound I roll over to make sure Ayda is okay but she isn't there the bed is empty.

I throw the covers off and head out of the room I see the light to the hall bathroom is on, I stop in the baby's room to make sure she is okay and make my way to the bathroom I can hear Ayda throwing up so I open the door to help her.

"Please don't come in here it's not something you want to see" she says her head resting on the toilet seat. I get a cold wash cloth and slide in behind her. "I told you I'm here for you, are you okay? I ask rubbing her back. She throws up a few more times and it kills me there is nothing I can do but sit here with her.

"Okay, I think I'm good" she says sounding exhausted. I stand and help her up, she walks over to the sink to wash her face and hands. I can hear the baby starting to fuss and I know he is ready for his early morning feeding.

"Come on I will tuck you in." I put my hand on her lower back and lead her to the bedroom. "Thank you, I'm going to brush my teeth go get the baby don't let him fuss" she tells me.

It only took 5 ounces and a song he went right back to sleep. I creep into the bedroom so I don't wake Ayda. She is beautiful laying on her side one knees bent up the other straight wearing nothing but a t shirt. I climb in beside her and rub her belly I can feel my babies kick and it's the best feeling in the world. This all feels too good to be true it's like a damn fairy tale.

I wake again to the bed empty I hear music down stairs, looking over to the clock I see it says 9:45 I never sleep this late.

I jump up and shower in speed time brush my teeth and dress in dark jeans with a white shirt. Making my way down the stairs I see Ayda still wearing my white shirt hair a mess on the top her head she is dancing around the livingroom with maverick
That's resting on top of her perfect baby bump.

"I could get use to this sight" I say to her. She yelps and turns around. "How long have you been standing there" she ask. "Long enough." I shrug walking over to her. I take maverick from her and kiss her forehead. "How do you feel?"

"I feel pretty good" she say smiling. We all sit down and eat breakfast together it's nice having her in my kitchen and in my bed holding my baby and carrying my twins. I'm so fucking happy.

"What's your plan for the day" I ask taking a bite of French toast. "Well I'm off today so I'm going to go home, do some laundry and I need to start putting baby things together". "Your not going home you can do thoes things here."

She eyes me over her orange juice. "I told you we could do the mommy and daddy thing and try to make a relationship work but I'm not moving in plus it's too soon and I'm still too raw from all the emotion you put me through" she shrugs.

How do I argue with her I know I hurt her but I will make it up to her everyday and to do that I need her here damn it. "I'll give you one week Ayda! One week" I say holding my finger up.

We clean the kitchen up and I rush around finding my football gear. "Ayda I'm running late and I have to drop maverick off to my mom still so if you leave lock up the security code is 489275" I say to her coming behind her rubbing her belly. She turns and I give her a heated kiss, I break us apart because I won't be able to stop.if I don't.

"I will call an uber don't worry about me" she says. Fuck I forgot she didn't drive here I All but demanded her to get in my truck last night. I throw her the keys to my BMW "here take mine but I want your ass back here tonight" I say. Her eyes get big, "are you sure I don't want to impose". Are you kidding me Ayda you are my woman drive my damn car and let me take care of you." "Fine but can I take maverick for the day?" I smile at her baby you don't even have to ask. I kiss her again harder this time. She pulls in a shakey breath, "I'll see you at 8 baby." I kiss my boy and head to practice