Chapter One

Chapter One

Friday
March 23, 2019
         9:00 am

"Okay mom I have to goooo" I said trying to get her arms from around me.

"Okay fine, have fun be safe" she said finally letting me go. Wiping her eyes she looked at me  " I'm sure he'll get over it".

At this point I don't have time to deal with my father, he's bugging for no reason. I'm 23 years old not 13. " yea mom I'm sure he will, I have to go now . I'll call you once I land" I kissed her cheek and made my way inside the airport. My god how I hate JFK..

*40 minutes later *

After what felt like forever I got through TSA!! As I'm walking to my gate I spot McDonald's and I was really craving a smoothie. As I'm making my way someone bumps me from behind and knocks me down almost.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I shouted. But the man was sprinting to his gate I'm assuming. After I collected myself I decided to just head to my gate. I'm so ready to leave New York

*2:30pm- LAX*

Walking out the airport I spot a tall handsome older man next to An SUV with a sign that reads "Ms.White- Carter's Property Lab." Oop thasss me.

"Hello I'm Ms white" I say to the man.

"Beautiful, let me get your bags miss" he said as he opened the door for me. He seems genuinely nice

Once he got my bags in we were off to my living quarters. On the ride there I asked him for some food spots, any recommended clubs, gyms and coffee shops. I learned his name is Fredrick, he has two daughters and has been married for 30 years. Oh! And also he would be my personal driver during the duration of my contract..

"Wait I thought I was getting a personal work car"

He chuckles, " oh you will but I'll be on call if you need anything Ms White and we are here" he said pulling in front of a beautiful apartment building. "The Venue Residence I hope you enjoy your stay, you get checked in at the front and call me if you need me" then he pulled off as I made my way inside.

" Hi my name is Lianet-"

"Ah Ms White we were expecting your arrival, how was your flight? Sharpton grab her bags!" The receptionist beamed with excitement at my arrival. Im taken back a bit by her enthusiasm but none the less I responded with the same energy.

"It was long, Thank youu, what is my Apartment number and keys?"

"Don't worry about that just yet, I want to let you know we have a pool, a clubhouse you can hang in or catch up on some work, a 24/7 gym and we have breakfast every morning all free of course. Now let me show you to your new apartment" She walked from around the desk and escorted me up the elevator to floor 8.

"822, here is our stop. Your apartment is fully furnished by Mr Carter's instructions. If you would like to make any changes please let us know and I hope you enjoy your stay" she smiles and hands me my folder with all the information in it. "Thank you, I will definitely let you know" I said as I closed my door.

Living room/kitchen

Living room/kitchen

Walk through closet

Walk through closet

Bedroom

Bathroom

Bathroom

This place is beautifullll, I could definitely get used to living here! Now time to unpack my stuff and get some food and then get some sleep.

__________________________________
How are we feeling so far?? This was just a filler chapter. But I wonder who bumped her like that earlier 🤨

Anyways slow start but shit will start picking up soon. Thanks for reading 🤭