4💫

Vote and Comment !

Birmingham, Alabama
Ashani

3 weeks later
"So boom she started going stupid and saying I ain't shit and I'm just staring at her because I was high as a hell then out of nowhere she slaps the fuck outta me" Sway explained to Marcus, Bronx, and I.

We went out to eat today. We were sitting in a booth, Sway was sitting next to me then Bronx was across from me with Marcus next to him.

"Well damn what the hell did you do" I ate some of my fries

"Literally nothing. Y'all know I got a lil legal job and work at footlocker and she went fucking crazy when some girl was flirting with me but I wasn't even flirting with shawty" He smacked on his fries.

"See, that's the reason why I can't be in a relationship. Females be tripping" Marcus shook his head.

"Nigga shut up. You've been a hoe since we were kids. That's the real reason why you can't be in a relationship" I chuckled.

Marcus cheated on every girlfriend he had.

"Well that's different. I got bored during those relationships" he shrugged and ate his burger.

"That's a damn shame" Bronx chuckled.

I laughed then started eating my food. I looked on my phone and saw I got a text from Andre. I just continued eating for the next couple of minutes then Bronx kicked my foot which caused me to look up.

"What's going on with you" He raised his eyebrow. "You've been aight?"

I smiled. "Yea, I've been good. Just a little tired lately but what about you?"

"Forget me, why've you been feeling tired ma?"

I huffed. "Work is whopping my ass"

"Tell the truth Ashani"

I rolled my eyes. "Dre and I got into it again." I mumbled.

"I thought you left that nigga awhile ago" He had a confused look on his face.

"I was going to a couple weeks ago but he did some cute romantic stuff" I mumbled the last part.

"And then he told me if I left him he'll commit suicide so I decided to stay with him. I didn't want him to die or do something stupid"

"You fell for that shit" Sway chuckled and I nudged his arm.

"Why did y'all get into it?" Marcus asked.

"Um...he said he doesn't like y'all and didn't want me to chill with y'all" I ate more of my food.

Bronx smirked and shrugged.

"Ion like him either nor the way he treats you" Sway leaned his head on my shoulder. "Let me beat his ass"

"Nooo. If he do something I'll let you know" I looked at him then looked down and started eating my food again.

"Shani hurry up, I'm ready to gooo" Marcus whined.

"Quit rushing me"

He huffed and sat back.

Sway chuckled. "Friend, lemme get some of your food"