2💫

Birmingham, Alabama
Ashani

"AND I KNOW YOU'RE NOT NO GOOD FOR ME, BUT YOU LOOK SO GOOD TO ME, I DON'T NEED ANOTHER BROKEN HEART OR SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, GOD PLEASE GUIDE ME RIGHT"

"Ashani......shut the fuck up"

"SHE LOOK LIKE THE GIRL OF MY DREAMSSSSS YEAA...." I continued to sing. "DEVIL IN A DRESS ANGEL IN SOME NIKE AIRS, I COULD'VE SWORN I WENT TO SLEEP AND SHE WAS RIGHT HERE, DON'T KNOW IF I SEEN HER IN MY DREAMS OR MY NIGHTMARES, THINK IT WAS MY NIGHTMARES"

"And I think I need your love I don't need no one selfish, Wonder if I give this girl my heart, could she help it, And you know she's an angel if you let her tell it, Baby hot as hell, she got kicked out of heaven" Bronx started mumbling the lyrics.

"You know I love them braces, them big lips, that red skin, You know I love the faces she make when we sexing, Can't get her off my mind if I tried my obsession, Block both her numbers, erased all our texts" he looked at me for a minute while I was singing the lyrics.

This was my shit

"I KNOW YOU'RE NOT NO GOOD FOR ME, BUT YOU LOOK SO GOOD TO ME..." we both sang in unison.

"I love Rod Microwave with his chubby ass" I smiled and continued to listen to the song.

"Rod microwave" Bronx chuckled. "Who we listening to next"

"It doesn't matter to me"

After 15 minutes we made it to the store and he got what he needed while I was still looking for my stuff.

"Bronx can we do a TikTok"

"No......"

"To bad we're doing it" I forced him to do the rags 2 riches dance with me. He did alright but had a blank expression on his face the whole time. "Quit looking like that you're ruining the tik tok"

"I don't care"

"Don't be rude sir"

After the TikTok we went to the chip aisle and I was looking for some takis. I was choosing which flavor I wanted when somebody threw a bag of chips at me. I turned and saw it was Bronx. "Now why would you do that"

"Why not..."

"Ashani?" I heard somebody say my name. I turned and saw it was Andre. I grabbed a bag of chips and walked towards him. "Hello boyfriend"

"Whatchu doing here" he gave me a hug.

"Getting something to snack on. Why you here" I asked as I grabbed another bag of hot Cheetos.

"My mama making me buy her some Doritos but besides that why've you been distant lately?" He put his arms around my waist.

"I've been busy and figuring some other shit out that's all" I shrugged.

"Aye imma see you at self checkout" Bronx told me as he started leaving the aisle.

"Alright"

"Busy with what? With that nigga" he mugged me and let me go.

"Don't do that. I know what you're thinking and you know I'm not even the type of bitch to cheat."

"So why are you hanging out with other niggas"

"I can't have friends now? I'll see you later Dre" I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm. "Let me go or imma get my sister to shoot up yo shit" After I said that he let me go. "Pussy" I mumbled.

"We still need to talk"

"It's fuck you at the moment" I walked out the aisle.

Every nigga I was friends with Andre thought I was fucking them or thought we had something going on.

Couple of minutes later I got some fruit and juice then went to self checkout and I saw Bronx on his phone. I payed for my stuff, tapped Bronx on his shoulder signaling I'm ready to go.

"You took long as hell." We walked out the store.

"Had a lil argument and he got on my nerves" I shrugged and opened the bag of chips.

"Just don't think about that right now and give me some"

"You should've bought your own damn bag" I mumbled then gave him a lil bit.

"I drove you here" he said as he unlocked the car door so we could get in the car.

"Nobody asked you to drive"

"I was joking but I'll kick yo ass out this damn car" he mugged me and turned on the car.

"Ok" I sat back in the seat.

"That's what I thought"

"You ain't think shit hoe"

"Shut up"

"Or what" I bucked at him.

He stopped the car and reached over to open my door. "Better call your nigga to come get you"

I sat up and grabbed his hand. "WAIT I'M SORRY. I was somewhat kidding"

"Me too. Bye Ashani"

"WAITTTT I SAID IM SORRYYY BRONX PLEASEEEE" I grabbed into his other hand so he won't push me out the car.

He looked into my eyes "You gone chill out ma"

Vote!🤍