I know everything.

CHAPTER 47.
Sarah's POV.

The best company is of the friend who doesn't judge you based on the situation you have landed in.

∞∞∞

one and a half week later•

So I've been told having a girl best friend, is like a wish come true. You get to do each other's make and gossip and finally talk about having boy problems.

But here we are?

Who are my best friends?

Zack Xander Pearson- the boy I like and the boy who is my best friend.

Nate Caleb Scott- more like Zack's best friend of course after me or before, just doesn't matter right now.

I facetime Nate. One thing that I'll regret, I know.

"Hello princess."

"Hi." I squeaked.

"What's wrong?"

"How do you know there's something wrong?" I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"Princess I am Nate Scott, I know everything. It's about Rose isn't it?"

I nodded letting him speak further.

"Don't you worry don't you worry child, the heaven's got a plan for you." He sang in a high pitched voice making me laugh.

"So Zack told ya about her?"

"He did. He also told about the fake date thing." He grinned from the other side making me blush furiously.

"Yeah, that too." I spoke slyly.

"Is there something I should know?" He raised his eyebrows and smirked like a Cheshire cat.

"Whattttt no absolutely not. There's nothing." I snorted, mostly to cover the blush on my face.

"Princess I am Nate Scott, I-"

"You know everything." I tapped my chin pretending to think about it.

"Sooo princess likes Romeo." He stated calmly while grinning like a mad man.

A coherent shouting was heard from the background making us stop whatever we were talking.

"Princess I'll be back in 2-3 days and then we will have a chat but till then try not to pounce on our Romeo. See you."

"Okay. See you." And the line went dead.

I sighed heavily as I got ready as today the Pearson twins and their girlfriends were coming.

At least, that got me excited, unlike the fake dating. I wondered if he would ever like me beyond the fake date in that manner.

But hey, what's the worse that can happen?

One-sided love, how does that sound to you? My conscience scolded.