Do you have Raisins?

Hellooo lovelies. Sorry for the delayed update.

But I got you one now.

Enjoyyyy :-*

CHAPTER 16.
Sarah's POV.

It's your road, yours alone.
People may walk with you but
Nobody will walk it for you.

∞∞∞

My worst time was always calculus and now it's been a little decent since James joined my school from mid sem. I think he did take calculus since I was in here because the last time I knew he had a subject left to choose. I'm pretty sure he took this class because he would have my company in this class. He seemed to like my company. He has been sitting next to me and has been nothing but extremely sweet to me, also he has been throwing pick-up lines here and there!

Okay, he does that a lot.

And that weirdo freaks me out even if it was a lame line.

Not that I like it but its quite funny and it's been a few weeks now so I think I'm okay with it now.

"Hey? You done with the work?" James asked in a whisper.

"Nope!" I hissed. Yeah, I am irritated and I am hungry.

"Calm down. Jeez, women, you're so grumpy!" He laughed lightly.

"Just hungry!" I offered a small smile.

"Aww, do you have raisins?" He asked with sincerity.

"Of course not!" I said while solving the equation. What does it have to do with raisins??

"Ok so how about a date?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"That's a funny one!" I laughed almost in a whisper. The look on his face changed as if it just ruined his way of asking on a date.

"Oh c'mon, you can't be serious!" I gasped inaudibly but dramatically.

Go ahead, Sue me for it. I don't care.

"Oh yes, I am!" He says.

"Oh you, I don't even know the real you, you just keep throwing around the damn lines all the time it's almost as if I don't know the real James. You get my point!" The bell rang just on time to avoid the conversation.

"Okay so umm, in lunch you can ask me all that you want." He said walking out of the class with me and I nodded in the response.

"I'll come to sit with you and we can talk. Just know I am serious about asking you on a date." He said and walked away with a smile.

I groaned knowing this can't be undone and we are eventually going to talk about it. He has been sweet with me but am I even ready for another relationship? I sighed and walked away to my next class. It was 3 lectures until the lunch break.
.
.
I sighed when the bell rang for the break.
Finally, it was food time.

C'mon, I am hungry, you would be too if you had to sit for school.

Also, I loved eating. I am kinda sorta always hungry!