chapter tweleve

the boys pulled up to the boat dock. they got out and walked up and down the bank, shouting out names. they got in the car and drove by the water searching for our boat.

"hey it's there up ahead and it's... empty?" pope said shocked.

they got out of the van and started shouting out names again. jj started to get worried.

"what if they drowned? what if they're hurt? i'm going to the boat," he shucked his shirt and shoes.

"wait jj hold on," pope tried to get his attention but jj had already jumped in. he'd go under water for as long as he could hold his breath to search for one of us.

"i'm not finding anything!" he shouted to the boys standing on the bank, "i'm gonna search the boat, you guys keep looking over there." jj pulled himself up on the boat. he searched for any clues, but couldn't find anything and began to lose hope. "wait, i found something!" he picked up a keychain and swam to the bank.

"a keychain? i don't think this belongs to the girls," pope said.

"holy crap. it's toppers. i've seen it before it's toppers!" john b explained.

"what do you think that means?" pope asked.

"wait.... you don't think," jj replied.

"sarah said topper has been trying to talk to her lately but she hadn't went to see him. oh my if he hurt her he's dead!" john b exclaimed.

they ran to the van and drove to sarah's house, which was the kooks typically met up. they snuck around the house.

"okay let's check this building before the house," john b said pointing to a little shed. they tip toed inside. "damnit nothing!"

"wait!" pope whisper shouted. he brushed some dirt off the floor. there was a handle to a trap door.

-down stairs-
i started yelling but i could tell it was no use. i didn't know where i was, but i couldn't hear any outside noise, just the dripping of water. it was gloomy, and there was nothing in the room except the chair i was tied to. i started to pull at the ropes.

"well well, look who it is princess," rafe said with a smile.

"what the hell rafe. this isn't funny. whatever sick joke this is it needs to end." i was furious.

"aw don't be like that princess. the funs just getting started."

"where's sarah and kiara?"

"sarah's with her boyfriend, which is where she should be, not with you icky pouges. and kiara," he grinned, "some of the boys are teaching her what it feels like to be a kook."

"fuck you"

"oh baby doll don't give me ideas. you're going to be in here a long time."