Chapter 22🍁

"Oppa, what are you doing?"

"Can't you see, I'm having the best time of my life," Yoongi said while yawning.

"Yeah, sleeping on my bed is the best time of your life?!" You said rolling your eyes.

"Ofcourse, your bed is just so soft and fluffy...I could lie here all day. But seriously, sometimes I wish I was a rock."

"I know oppa, that you wish you had been a rock and I'll sincerely pray that you become one in next life but for now, I need you to leave. I have to get ready for prom." You said whining like a child.

"Wait, prom? I just remembered my old days....those days were gold." Yoongi said, zoned out on the ceiling.

"Yoongi oppa, now please go out...I have to change. Cha will be here any minute now." You said as you started applying your makeup.

"Wait...Who is Cha? You are not going with Jungkook?" Yoongi got up from the bed and came towards you with his hands stuffed in his pocket.

"Cha is Cha Eunwoo and yah...actually, Eunwoo asked me so I agreed to go with him."

"Did you answered Jungkook's proposal?"

"About that.....I'm still not sure...." You said.

"Wth?! Why are you still not sure about that? What is the problem Y/n? You know you can tell me anything." Yoongi assured you by putting his comforting hand on your shoulder.

You turned to him and said.
"I don't know oppa, I'm just afraid if this doesn't work out...it will ruin my friendship with him and I just don't want that to happen."

"Hey...hey, why are you afraid? How can you say this will not work out when clearly you haven't given it a try. You need to at least try and see what happens. If it doesn't work then it's not like you and Jungkook will never be friends again and if it does, then you'll be the happiest...you know that..right?"
You nodded at his words.

"See Y/n, give it a try....these childhood friends falling in love relationships are rare. It always works out as I've heard. I know Jungkook and he's a good kid. No one will keep you happy more than him. And also you can't deny one thing, these relationships are soo cuteee." You smiled at his last words. He is saying it right, maybe you should at least give it a try. Your thoughts got interrupted when you heard the doorbell ring.

"Oh shit! It must be Cha....Oppa go and get the door, I'll be right there." You said as you hurriedly started searching for the dress you were going to wear tonight. Yoongi went out to get the door while you were getting ready.

After 15 min. later you came out all dressed up. You were wearing an off-shoulder gorgeous blue tulle gown. It had a sparkling belt type of design attached to its waistline. Sparkling glitters were poured on the upper part and the waistline of the dress making it look like a galaxy full of little stars.
Your hair was curled and pulled down covering your whole back from behind. You had smokey eye makeup and a long silver earring hanging from both ears. And lastly, you were wearing silver coloured heels.

 And lastly, you were wearing silver coloured heels