Epilogue🍁

"You're back early?!" You yelled from the dining hall.

"How did you know...I didn't even make a sound." Jungkook came back from his work and as he entered, he came towards you with slow and steady strides with hopes of surprising you but before he could do anything you caught him.

"It's the power of Unagi"

"Ahh Salmon-Skin roll!" You both did the infamous Friends series Unagi part and then laughed together. (A.N- Ayo, frienatics where you at?)

"I've known you my whole life Jeon. I know every little thing about you. Like how you have the habit to scrunch your nose when you are smiling. When you are unsure of something, you tilt your head slightly. You also have a habit of balling your hands into tiny fists whenever you're happy or excited and I find this the cutest." You said as you were placing the food on the table." (A.N. there are many cute little habits of kook which we love but I mentioned a few because of word limit but you all know that the list is endless.)

Jungkook hugged you from behind "you know a lot about me....huh? Can you guess, what's going on in my mind..right now?" He said and smirked.

"What are you up to Jeon?" You said turning your head a little to face Jungkook.

"You know-"

"No, I caught you first." Two kids came running from the room. "Ok, then I'm the thief, Appa?"

"Mira-ya." The kid came running and jumped on Jungkook's arms clinging on him.

"How's my baby? Take this chocolate, I bought for you." Jungkook kissed both of his daughter's cheeks.

It's been 6 years of your marriage. You and Jungkook are living in a beautiful city along with your daughter. Your daughter is 5 years old.

"Thankyou appa!! I'm good Appa. I'm playing with Junghyun." Mira smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"How are you doing Junghyun? Here's another chocolate for you." Jungkook gave the chocolate to Junghyun.

"Mira, it's late now, let Junghyun go home."

"But he just lives across the street..... please mamma let him stay for 5 more minutes," Mira said.

"No Mira, he has to go home now, his parents would be worrying for him."

"Yes Mira, I have to go home now," Junghyun said.

"No! Play with me for 5 more minutes then you'll go."

"But Mira-" you said.

"Let them play for 5 more minutes y/n."
Jungkook cut you off in between. "Ok, but only for 5 minutes."

"Ok, thankyou mamma...love you!" Little Mira giggled and went off to play with her friend.

"She's just like you Jeon! So stubborn." You said smiling

"Yeah, I remember, not letting you go home because I wanted to be with you more and more. They remind me of us." Jungkook said flashing his bunny smile. "Me too." You smiled.
"Now, back to our talk....so what do you think I'm thinking now?" He said and smirked at you while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Whatever you are thinking, it's after dinner."

"I'm sure, you are tastier than food." He said shamelessly scanning you from head to toe.

"Oh my god!! Jeon, you are never gonna change. So dirty! Now come and sit and have dinner with me." You said and secretly smiled to yourself. Jungkook smiled and sat beside you.
"I know you love it."
"Shut-up"

You two then ate dinner while talking about your day. Junghyun went home and Mira went to sleep in her room. After you both were done washing dishes, Jungkook suddenly picked you up bridal style in his arms.

"You scared me, Jeon. What are you doing? Put me down." You said keeping your hand on your chest which was thumping loudly.

"It's time love for some love," Jungkook said smirking.

"Oh god!! Jeon, I have to switch off the lights and close the door. Can't you wait?" Your cheeks tainted red.

"I'll do it all. Now, guide me."

"Like how? While I'm in your arms?"

"You know how strong I'm love, now guide me."

"Idiot!"

"Yeah, in your love." You both giggled together as you started guiding Jungkook.

When everything was done, Jungkook took you to the room with him.
"I love you" you both said and smiled looking deeply in each other's eyes and made another memorable night of your life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was 4:30 in the morning when you saw some light peeking through the curtains. You were wearing Jungkook's shirt as you came out in the balcony.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook came and slipped his arms around your waist from the back.

"Nothing much. You woke up?"

"It's a bit chilly here," Jungkook said yawning.

"Yeah, but who cares." You said still looking at the sky.

"Mamma, Appa!!"

You both turned around and saw your daughter coming from behind.

"What happened honey?" Jungkook asked in concern.

"Can I sleep here?" Mira said yawning and rubbed her eyes.

"Ofcourse honey! Why don't you wait and see the beautiful sunrise first then we'll all sleep together because today's Sunday." You said and Mira's eyes lightened by your words.

You all stood there as Jungkook held Mira in his one arm while his other arm was still resting on your waist. The sun rays came in your view and Mira said "Mamma, Appa look Mr sun is here."

"Yes, it is!"

It was indeed a beautiful sight. Watching the sunrise with your beautiful small family. You were glad you met Jungkook. You were glad that he became your best friend. You were glad you found your soulmate in your best friend, your soulmate friend. And, how can you forget, your sweet little munchkin, your daughter which belonged to you both and was the best thing that happened to you. This was enough for you and you couldn't ask for more.

"I love you both so much." You said suddenly leaving Jungkook and Mira off-guard. They both smiled and said in unison.

"We love you too."

Jungkook pecked your one cheek and Mira pecked another while you giggled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello lovely peeps🤗

This book is now completed. I wanted to complete it for a long time. Wahh, this was a great journey. I never knew that I would get so much love and support from lovely peeps like you all.
Thankyou for everything. Every vote, every lovely comment is very precious to me❤️ I can't thank you all enough!!( ◜‿◝ )♡

I hope you all enjoy this last chapter. Comment your thoughts down below and hit that little star if you like it⭐

Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated🌈
Love, Sam💜