Chapter 11🍁

"Y/n please turn off the music."

"No mom, I've just started dancing. Not right now."

"Oh, God!!!" Your mother exclaimed while facepalming herself.

You were dancing your heart out. It was like your morning routine. The first thing you always did when you wake up was blasting the music and dancing your heart out. The first thing people do when they wake up is morning exercises. For you, this is the first thing you do when you wake up. This was your Morning Exercise.

Your mother was busy making breakfast when someone rang the doorbell. Your mother opened the door and saw jungkook with his usual bright smile.

 Your mother opened the door and saw jungkook with his usual bright smile

"Hello aunt Soyeon, how are you?"

"I'm fine sweetie. Come in."

"Hello Uncle, how are you?"

"I'm fine son."

Jungkook has always been extra sweet, asking your parents almost every day about how they are doing. Your parents didn't mind that, in fact, they loved him.

Jungkook heard the music and smiled to himself. He knew it was your morning routine. He knew how much you loved dancing as much as he did.

"Jungkook, can you call y/n for breakfast....you know she does this every morning."

"Sure aunt Soyeon."

Jungkook headed upstairs to your room and was about to knock when he saw the door slightly opened. He pushed the door to open more and saw you dancing on your bed. He always saw you doing this but this time your eyes were closed as you were engrossed in the song. You looked beautiful to him even though you just woke up 5 minutes ago. He loved your everything. Seeing you so deeply engrossed in the song not caring about the world and just dancing while keeping your eyes closed made something spark in him. He moved towards you not taking his eyes off of you. Everything around him became blurred and it felt like he could see only you. His main focus was you as he walked and walked until he was standing beside your bed. You didn't hear his footsteps as you were lost in your own world.

He was staring at you when you suddenly lost your balance while dancing and was about to fall when he grabbed you. Your eyes were closed in fear but when you felt like you were still in the air with someone holding you, you opened your eyes and saw that jungkook saved you. You were in his strong arms as he was lifting you bridal style.

"Oh!! Thanks, Jeon!"

You thanked jungkook but he was only looking in your eyes with a feeling that you weren't aware of. You weren't able to decipher why he was looking at you in that way but you definitely felt something flipping inside you which was a very weird feeling for you. You also lost yourself in his eyes for just a few seconds but when you regained your consciousness, you tried to call out his name. He was so lost in your eyes that he didn't hear you. You tried to shake him and then he came back to his senses.

"Jeon, what are you looking at?? Put me down now."

"Oh ok."

He dropped you on the floor and you fell with a loud thud. Your face twisted in a grimace of pain as you winced, rubbing your butt.
"Jeon!!"

Jungkook didn't really care that he dropped you and without making any eye contact he said
"Aunt Seoyeon is calling you downstairs."

You got up from the floor and replied him with a pout.
"Okk, I'll just get ready and come. You go first."

You were about to enter the washroom when jungkook grabbed your hand. You looked at your hands and then at jungkook.

"What?"

"Nothing."

He just stared at you for a minute and then left. You again felt that weird feeling inside you when he was staring at you like that. There was just something different the way he looked at you but then you didn't give it much thought and continued with your routine.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi, Lovelies,
I'm sorry I didn't update for days because I was busy with some things in my life😅

Anyways I hope you all liked the chapter❤️

Comment your thoughts down below and please hit that little star if you liked the chapter⭐

Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated🌈
Love, Sam💜