16*

Your P.O.V.~

"What the fuck is imprinting." You asked getting worried since Wyatt also looked worried.

"Language." He said sitting up so that you were on his lap.

"Well, you're scaring me." You said slapping him lightly on the chest.

"Okay, so imprinting, um you sure you want time to tell you?" He asked you awkwardly.

"I mean yeah, if you just did it on me." You said laughing awkwardly.

"Well, when a male werewolf, is enjoying time with their soulmate whether they know that's their soulmate or not, then a mark will appear on their soulmate's arm similar to the one on the male's face. But the male can't control when or to whom it happens to it just depends on how the two people feel for each other." Wyatt explained carefully, as he squeezed your hand.

"Wait so I'm your soulmate?" You asked shyly, as you looked at your arm.

Wyatt of course was right the black mark, was exactly similar to the one on his face. But what did this mean? That you had to really date him? I mean that wouldn't really be a problem since you already kind of liked him. But had his werewolf senses somehow been able to figure out that we liked each other? How does that even work? Technically that didn't matter I needed to know what was going on.

"Yeah," Wyatt said nodding slowly, as a blush crept up his cheeks.

"Wait so you like me?" You asked blushing.

"Yeah," He said sharing at the grass beside the picnic blanket as he awkwardly scratched his neck.

"I like you too." You whispered as Wyatt looked up meeting your eyes.

"For real?" Wyatt asked with a grin.

"For real." You said blushing as you cupped his cheek as you leaned in closer.

And just like that your lips connected, sending electricity surging through both of your bodies. The kiss was slow and passionate. Nothing like anything either of you had ever experienced before. This meant something and both of you could feel it. 

Wyatt wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him, as you moaned ever so slightly. Wyatt growled lightly against your lips in response. But sadly you had to break apart for air. So you rested your foreheads against each other, noses grazing every so often as you smiled shyly at each other. 

Wyatt's hand went to the small of your back robbing small circles relaxing you sweetly. You blushed redder then you'd been all day, so you got off of Wyatt, playing on your back on the blanket. You looked up towards the sky as Wyatt caught the drift.

He laid down on his back beside you. He wrapped an arm around you as you cuddled into his side, looking up at the sky. You could not wait to tell Addison about your little date! This was so amazing! Instead of looking up at the sky, Wyatt looked down into your eyes, as you observed the slowly moving fluffy white clouds. Wyatt then placed a soft kiss on your hair. And just like that, you understood. You understood why Wyatt had ended up imprinting on you. Because you both had a strong connection, that made you feel so dazed. And it was amazing.

"(Y/N)?" Wyatt whispered.

"Yeah?" You whispered back.

"Can we maybe start dating? Like for real?" Wyatt asked quietly, waiting for my answer as he placed another kiss on my hair.

"Yeah, I'd really like that." You said smiling brightly up at him before looking back up at the white clouds.

Then when you were about to shut your eyes, to cuddle into Wyatt's side someone ended up standing in front of both of you blocking your sunlight. Zed. He stood there in front of us, as tall as ever, angrily, with his arms folded in frustration. You sat up still holding on of Wyatt's hands.

"Hi, Zed." You said smiling.

"Hey." He said not even looking at you as he glared at Wyatt. 

"Aren't you supposed to be practicing?" You asked motioning to the football team that was waiting for him across the field.

"They can wait," Zed said, still looking directly at my now officially real boyfriend. "I wanted to know why you guys were kissing."

"Um, because we're dating," Wyatt said sitting up beside me.

This really was not going to end well. One of them was either going to end up hurt or going to make me choose between them. Which I couldn't do.