-57-

______________________________

"No y/n...I'm sick of it...." Jungkook rolled his eyes. His grip from my waist loosening. His eyes growing dark. Everyone momentarily glimpsing at us as whispers were heard.

"Jungkook...."

"I agree you fucked with Taehyung but now Namjoon...." he groaned out.

"What about you huh? Didn't I forgive you for all the girls you fucked in front my face?" I snapped back at him.Taehyung grabbed my wrists as he eyed me.

"Don't talk to her like that....you're embarrassing her...." Namjoon said as he stepped in front of Taehyung. He was now facing the younger. Jungkook's jaw clenched as he looked down at Taehyung's hands wrapped around mine. I lightly jerked my hand away from him as I looked away. Biting back on my tears, I breathed out.

"Don't tell me how to talk to my wife...." Jungkook took a step closer to Namjoon.

"Guys stop this....everyone's looking...." Taehyung said as his hand parted the two.

Jungkook groaned as he glared my way. His shoulder harshly hit against Namjoon's before he brings himself to a stop.

"When you fuck her, then tell me how to talk to her...." Jungkook whispered but little did he know I heard everything. Namjoon's expression completely changing as the anger built up in him. Taehyung eyeing me as he saw the change in my expression.

A smirk forming on Namjoon's lips,
"What if I told you I-" before I could even continue to hear what he was going to say, Taehyung's large hands engulfed mine. Pulling me towards a more silent corner of the room. Eyes following us as he pulled me faster.

"Stop..." I groaned out as he pulled me in front of him. "I need to hear what they're saying..."

"Do you really want to hear that conversation y/n...what is wrong with you..." Taehyung's jaw clenched as as sigh left his lips. "Can't you see he's embarrassing you...."

"He w-"

"And don't tell me he wasn't because he clearly was...and how he's talking about fuc-" he stopped himself from talking. "Can't you just open your eyes?"

At that point I stood there dumbfounded. My mind flustered. Should I be angry that Jungkook said those things or should I try to see why he said those things?

My eyes straying off only to see Jungkook walking away from Namjoon and disappearing in the crowd.

"Y/n are you even listening to me?" Taehyung breathed out as my gaze returned to him. Teary eyes I bit down on my lip as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Y/n...." he sighed. His hands resting on my shoulders as I looked up at him. His gaze softened at my state as he breathe out,

"You like him don't you?"

Do I?

My gaze locked onto Taehyung's as my mind stoped, time stopped, heart racing. Hearing my every heart beat with every breath I took. Everything turned into slow motion. My eyes fluttering shut, as all the memories I had with Jungkook invaded my mind. His face completely pasted my mind. The good and bad memories, the fights, the misunderstandings, everything bombarded my mind at once. My heart skipping with every memory.

"Y/n...." Taehyung softly called out.

"Taehyung....." I fluttered my eyes open as a single tear cascaded down my cheek. Taehyung's thumb immediately wiping the tear as he shook his head.

"I-"

"Shh..." Taehyung breathed out as he gently pulled me into his chest,
"You don't have to tell me....I know....." Taehyung choked out as his hands gently caressed the back of my head. Hearing his heart jump with his words, feeling the pain his heart is feeling....guilt couldn't help but come over me. Why did everything end up like this?

"Taehyung...." I gently pulled back as he smiled and shook his head.

"Don't worry okay....it happens....love...love is blind....sometimes you never know when you're in love...." he smiled. His gaze lowering as he cleared his throat and looked back up to me.

"Change his mind....you're the only one who can...do it..."

"Me?"

"You're the only one....he's actually done these things for...." Taehyung sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"I guess the saying is true. Love makes you stupid...." he chuckled.

"Ya...you're pabo...." I slightly hit his hand as I chuckled. Sniffling back up the tears as he smiled seeing me smile.

"Can't you think about that for yourself. Think about all the stuff he's done for you...." he lightly hit my head.

Was he right?
Is this......love?
________________________________
Thanks for reading