-40-

______________________________
SMUT CONTINUED⚠️
My body stood there lifeless as I gathered back my thoughts. Jungkook's voice ringing through my head trying to comprehend his commands.
His eyes growing darker as I don't move one inch.

Before I could bring myself to sit up Jungkook hovered over me once more. My breath hitched as my back hit the bed. We were back in the missionary position as his figure moved closer to me.

Our faces inches away, my body filling with heat but all of this felt wrong....I was confused. I'm not okay with just getting laid with a man I didn't love...or at least I don't know what I feel for him.....

I couldn't bring myself to the answer, we both were searching for the answer as the "why" but we couldn't find it. I looked into his orbs as a spark ignited in them. He wasn't in his right mind, he just wanted to have sex with me right now. This is all normal, this is just a mans regular hormones acting up. This doesn't have love. We're just going to have sex, but it isn't going to mean nothing to us the next day......but instead it's going to become a faint memory.....but I...

I want it to be something.....

"J-Jungkook this is w-wrong?" I breathed out as his hands guided up my inner thighs. His eyebrow quirked at my question as he moved down to my ears.

His low, husky voice whispering as each movement of his lips, it lightly grazed across my heated skin.

"You can't tell me, you don't like the way I touch you...." he whispered out. "Tell me it doesn't excite you...." he continued.

My breath hitching as every word he said was completely true. I could admit it any day. The first time he had sex with me in the shower. The feeling of him inside me lingered for days. The taste of his lips ran through my mind all day. Why did it feel so good? Why did his touch ignite that fire in me? I couldn't bring myself to push him away but instead wanting him to do me all the things I could imagine about and even more.

"Y/n...." he breathed out...
"Sit up now! Before I rip these clothes off you!" He groaned out lowly as the spark ignited in his orbs once more. Should I give in? I couldn't resist. He made me feel good, he made me have the time of my life. the last time in the shower. I wanted more....and....here it is again....my pleasure waiting for me to strip myself naked for him.

"Maybe I want you too?!" I playfully said as I chuckled out.

"Oh you wanna test me huh?!" Hhis eyebrows raised with my comments.

My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer....
"You would never.." I whispered
A playful look covering his face as he enjoyed the words that left my tongue.

"So you want me rip this off you?huh?" He said as his fingers trailed over my silk pajamas trailing down my stomach. His hot fingertips causing my back to arch and as goosebumps covered my body.

"Then so be it!" He groaned out before the ripping sounds of cloth echoed through the room.

I gasped out as my shirt was completely off my body. The remaining cloth lying at the side of me as I looked up to meet his dangerous gaze coming back down to meet mine.

"Never test me!" He groaned out before getting up from hovering over me. He returned to his feet, adjusting his towel on his tiny waist he walked over to his closet. I lie there breathless, as I returned my gaze to the ceiling.

I closed my eyes as I gulped down, just enough to stop my throat from going completely dry. A breath left my mouth I never knew I was holding in.

Then, there he was....walking out his closet with a black cloth wrapped around his veiny hands. His eyes fixed on me, slowly making his way back. He fiddled with the cloth as he hovered over me once more.

"Today's going to be different....very different..." he whispered as he gently but on my ear trailing kisses down the side of my neck. As he did this, I couldn't even realize that the black cloth was being unfolded from his hands making their way to my eyes. I was to carried away by his losing on my neck.

"Now be a good girl...." he said lowly almost in a growl as the black cloth covered my eyes, allowing me to see partially blackness but I still managed to see his shadow through the thin cloth, but it wasn't enough for me to see what was happening.

A knot being tied at the back of head securing the blindfold as his weight removed from the top of me. I licked my lips as I awaited him. My stomach going on roller coasters as I didn't know what is going to happen next.

I couldn't see him, but I felt his gaze on my body.

The clicking sound of ice echoed through the room. A moan escaped my lips as the ice trailed down my neck. He rubbed the ice in circles over my breasts as he made his way to my stomach. My hands gripping the sheets at the side of me as my head titled back. The ice now resting in the middle of my belly button as he trailed cold kisses back up to my lips.

"You know how fucking hot you look right now...." he groaned out lowly as he kissed my ear lobe. His cold lips sent shivers down my spine as they came into contact with my hot skin. His lips brushed over mine before it was interlocked. Immediately turning into an aggressive one, out tongues fighting for dominance as moans left in between the kiss when we pulled back for air.

His other hand trailing down my body as it made its way to my womanhood. His fingers drawing circles on my clit as his fingers rubbed against my entrance.

I lightly moaned out as I bit onto his lips. He groaned out as he inserted two fingers inside me without any warning.
________________________________
To be continued......
Looks as if this smut is gonna be 3 chapters😳😳
Thanks for reading😊