-50-

_____________________________
Tears streaming down my face as another bottle of liquor ran down my throat. The dark liquid burning as it ran down my throat. Eyes puffy as my lips browns red. The back of my hands momentarily wiping my tears as some stained my face.
Nobody knows me...nobody knows the real me....I keep all my emotions inside, all bottled up. I try to be strong but sometimes I break...

The only person that knows me so well....is Taehyung....he knew I was here, he knew I saw her again, he knew everything without even asking....

The past thought attacking my mind once again, just like it does every night. The pain striking my heart as I felt the tightness in my chest....it wasn't a strange feeling but instead a familiar one....

My head throwing back as I placed the liquor down on my desk. My eyes wandering to my phone as it lit up in the corner with a message from nobody else but

Y/n

"Hey just checking in on you...Taehyung told me you're staying by him tonight....don't forget to take your tablets...or else your fever will build up again...."

Why are you like this y/n? Why are sticking next to me? I know I'm trailing you on, but soon....I'll break you. Why do you care about me? Why are you making sure I take my tablets ?  Why are you asking if I'm okay? Why are you my wife....? Why must it be you.....

It's only making this harder......

Somehow you manage to keep those thoughts away from my head when I'm with you. I forget that I even went through those stuff in the past. Sometimes you make my heart race, that I start panicking sometimes. Sometimes you make me smile without me knowing when we're talking complete madness after we hit it off.

'Why are you like this?......' I found myself mumbling out as I placed my head on the desk. Eyelids becoming heavy as the phone slowly slipped from my hands. Thoughts blurred as the tears continued to stream down my face until I'm fast asleep, completely numb from all the liquor.

....
The sun peeking through the curtains in my room, as my eyes slowly fluttered open. My arms stretched above my head as my body turned to the side. Gripping up my phone to my gaze as I saw no reply from Jungkook. For some reason, an emotion of disappointment taking over me. It's was almost as if I felt sad that he didn't reply....but the other half of me....was calm that he was with Taehyung.....At least I knew he was safe.

Standing to my feet, I made my way to the bathroom as I freshened up. Throwing my hair into a messy bun as I slowly walked down the staircase.

A soft gasp leaving my lips as my eyes trailed over to the living room only to see Jungkook....lying on the couch....

I softly and slowly stepped over to him as I got a better look at him. His hair completely messed up, the first two buttons of his shirt undone, a pale hue taking over his face, lips dry as the stench of alcohol attacked my nose.

I crouched down only to be face to face with him. His eyes shut peacefully as his lips fell slightly apart. Strands of hair falling over his eyes as his slightly exposed chest moved up and down. My hands subconsciously raising as I moved away the stray strands of hair. He didn't move one inch but instead it only looked as if he feel deeper into his sleep.

A smile gently forming on my face as I placed my backhand on his forehead ensuring that he didn't have a fever. But why is he smelling like alcohol? Didn't Taehyung say he's staying the night by him? Why is he here now.....

After checking his fever I decided I'll make some breakfast for him, I doubt he ate last night....

"Y/n...." he whispered out as he grabbed onto my wrists as I got up to make breakfast. My body jerking as he pulled me over to him. My hands landing on his chest as his arms wrapped around me with swift arms.

"Jungkook...." I breathed out as he groaned....

"Don't leave me..." he breathed out as his eyes stayed shut. Is he dreaming? "Please....I don't think I can handle being alone again...." he continued.

"Jungkook....you're dreaming...." I breathed out as I looked down at him.

"I can't be alone anymore....I'll break again...."

"What are you saying?...Wake up...." I called out to him as his eyes slowly opened. The scent of alcohol terribly attacking my nose as he held me this close right now.

"Hmm" he groaned out.

"Wake up...you're talking in your sleep...." I giggled as his arms around me loosened as he came back to his senses.
"Ugh! My head hurts..." he said as he grabbed his head and groaned, stirring around.

Returning to my feet I say,
"I'll make breakfast...drink some water....it'll help with your hangover...." I spun around on my heels as I made my way to the kitchen.

Behind the walls in the kitchen, I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding back there. My heart beating out my chest, as my chest heaved up and down. Since when am I so flustered around him.
________________________________
Double update guys 🥺❤️
Thanks for reading✨✨