Chapter 21

I bit my nails in nervousness as I looked at his unconscious body. It been a day since he's sleeping and I'm in distraught. I hope he wakes up, no, he has to wake up. Someone put a hand on my shoulder. I looked back and saw BamBam with a worried look.

"He has to wake up, please wake up."

"Don't worry, he'll wake up eventually," he sighed and turned his head to Yoongi. He really helped me out there. He healed Yoongi's broken arm.

This idiot, he blocked a strong attack from a vampire. If that was a royal vampire like me, his arm should probably be cut off from his body. But, I'm still thankful that he's not dead, BamBam said it was normal for New Bloods to sleep a day or more after transforming into a vampire.

New Bloods are vampires that got turned into a vampire by a royal one.

I got out of my room, leaving BamBam and Yoongi there. I walked to the living room. The blood was cleaned by the other members of my gang. The others healed the other BTS members too. I also saw ashes on the ground, the boys said that they don't know what to do about vampire ashes so they left it there.

I sighed and took a small brush and dust pan. I swept the ashes in the dust pan and put it in an urn. I put the urn up on a table and looked around.

I saw Namjoon standing by the door, looking outside. I took a deep breath and walked to him. I have to apologize, Yoongi is in a coma because of me. Namjoon was surprised to see me.

"Uhm, hi," I waved at him and he bowed back. I smacked his side, lightly. He doesn't need to bow, silly.

"I-uhm. I'm sorry about what happened to Yoongi, this happened just because of me. I was stupid. I shouldn't have trusted Min-Hyuk," my fist clenched thinking about him. He's evil, I can't believe he would do something like that but now he's gone. I hope he goes to hell.

"Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault, it was that guy. He manipulated you to believe him and he lied a lot. I will forgive you since Yoongi loves you. He never loved anyone after he was cheated by his girlfriend years ago, so I'm thankful," he gave me a warm smile, his dimples showing. I smiled at him back and look outside too.

Yoongi, please wake up soon.

Yoongi's POV

Darkness, I see nothing but darkness. Is this what it feels like to die? But suddenly I saw a light.

"He has to wake up, please wake up," I heard a familiar voice. Hyeon-Ju? I-I thought Min-Hyuk got her. She's safe?

Wait, why can I hear stuff? Am I still alive? How? How am I still alive after getting shot?

By then, I started feeling things. My senses are coming back and I felt my throat dry. I'm thirsty, I need water. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw the ceiling of the castle. I'm still here? Where is Hyeon-Ju? Is Min-Hyuk still here?

"Oh you're alive," a voice said from my side said. I got startled and look at the owner of the voice. It was the same guy who left with Hyeon-Ju four years ago. It was her ex.

He gave me a glass of water and some familiar pills. I came to the conclusion that it was the same pills Hyeon-Ju has. I looked at it and to him. He sighed and took one and put it in the glass I was holding. The pill dissolved into a light red liquid.

"Drink it, it's synthetic blood to quench your thirst a bit," he said with a straight face. I then slowly put the rim of the glass to my mouth and started drinking the liquid. To my surprise, it tasted sweet. Like juice, apple juice. I widened my eyes and looked at the guy.

"You're a vampire now, you're dead if you weren't. Hyeon-Ju saved you from death so be thankful you're alive," he said as he took my glass after I finished it. He put it back to the bed side table and looked at me. His eyes are emerald green. So, I wasn't seeing things when I saw his eyes flashed last time.

"Uh, where's that guy? Rocky?" I said and my fist clenched. That asshole, where is he?!

"He's dead," I was surprised at what he said. "Hyeon-Ju killed him."

I slowly nodded, understanding what he's saying. Good thing he's dead, he deserves it. I looked at the guy, I realized I don't know his name. It looks like he read my mind and cleared his throat.

"The names, BamBam," he said with a straight face.

"You probably know who I am already."

"Hell yeah, I know," he rolled his eyes but he smiled. It was my first time seeing him smile at me.

"She really loves you, doesn't she? I don't need to say stay away from her. Please take care of her," he said with a warm smile. I nodded lightly and smiled back. I will, I will take care of her all my life.

"Are you her first love?" I curiously asked. Well he might be because he's her boyfriend in the past. But to my surprise he shook his head.

"She's my first love but her first love is Min-Hyuk," he said and I clenched my fist again. "But it turns out, he's bat shit crazy. A fucking psychopath," he said shrugging.

I heard something fell to the ground and I looked at where it came from. I saw Hyeon-Ju with a shocked look, both of her hands on her mouth. She quickly ran to me and hugged me.

"You're awake?!" Her voice sounded so relieved and happy. I hugged her back and kissed the side of her head.

"I'll leave you two alone," BamBam said and left the room.

Hyeon-Ju pulled away from the hug and put a hand on my cheek. Her eyes were watering in delight.

"You're awake," she repeated and I nodded my head. "I thought I lost you," she and her tears fell. I wiped them and kissed her on the lips. She kissed back and hugged me again.

"I'm here now," I said and gave her a warm smile. She smiled widely that her eyes smiled too.

"I love you."

"I love you too, darling."