Chapter 7

Yoongi's POV

After about an hour and a half, we finally finished the activity. I looked at Hyeon-Ju and she wiped some of her sweat that pushed her sleeve a little bit. I saw that she has a tattoo of a flower that looked like a bracelet.

 I saw that she has a tattoo of a flower that looked like a bracelet

"You have a tattoo?" I asked her instantly. Jungkook left the study room to get some snacks so it was just the two of us. I never saw her tattoo. She wore a wrist band a while ago and the other day she
was wearing a sweater.

She looked down to her wrist and hid it using her sleeves. She looked at me and stared at me, her stare was kinda intimidating.

"You didn't see anything," she said while she kept on staring at me. I tilted my head and looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about? I can see it there," I said even pointing at her wrist. She looked kinda shocked but she just looked away.

"Don't tell anyone," she said and stood up. "I'm going now, the research is done anyways," she said as she walk away from me. I kinda pulled her, making her stop walking. I don't know why I did.

She looked at me, waiting for what I was going to say. I looked down and released my hold from her arm.

"Join dinner with us," I said scratching my head while glancing at her. She tilted her head to the side and smirked a bit.

"Thanks but no need," she said and waved goodbye to me.

Hyeon-Ju's POV

I left the room and saw the other boys in the dining room. I didn't bother on saying goodbye because they wouldn't care anyway. I was about to open the door but Jin called me.

"Hey, Hyeon-Ju, wait up!" He said and ran to me. He gave me a container with some dakgalbi in it. I looked at it then to him, confused.

"I decided to give you some, it looks like you like dakgalbi and also it's a thanks for complimenting my cooking," he said smiling a bit. I know it's awkward for him because he's giving the nerd they are bullying some food.

"Uh, thanks. I'll be going now," I said and gave him a small smile and opened the door. I left their house with some dakgalbi. Might give it to the girls because I don't really eat anyway.

Time Skip to Sunday~

Since there is no school today, I figured that I should go to the park. Have some fresh air.

I just wore a graphic tee with some jogging pants. I wore my sandals and walked to the park, looking at the people passing me. I wonder what it's like to be human, not worrying about blood. I'm sure that I won't be in any gangs if I were a human.

I saw a bench so I sat down there. I looked around and everything is peaceful. I smiled and took my box of cigarettes and took one. Yeah I smoke, but that wouldn't kill me because I'm a vampire.

I lighted one stick and put it in my mouth. I know it's bad but who cares, I'm a vampire remember?

"So, you smoke?" Someone said from behind me. I saw Jimin and Jungkook together. They are holding some plastic bags, looks like they went to the convenience shop.

I put my stick down and blow the smoke in a different direction and looked at them.

"Yeah, so what?" I said giving them a look. Jimin scoffed and went near me.

"You are not wearing your glasses?" He said while pointing at his eyes. I just nodded and threw my stick in a trash bin near me.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked them and crossed my arms.

"We are just waiting for Yoongi Hyung," Jungkook said and he sat down to the bench next to the one I was sitting on. I looked at both of them and nodded for a little bit.

So, am I going to see him? I smiled a little bit while thinking about that thought. It looks like I like him already but I can't, I need to find my mate.

After a few minutes, Yoongi came looking for the two. He saw me and I saw him turn pink a little bit. I smirked and stood up to leave. Seeing him once is okay, I'm satisfied.

"Hey," he said while looking at the side awkwardly. I tilted my head smirking. He is so cute, I just want to hug him.

"Mhm, hey," I said and walked passed him. Okay, I am blushing. I think I am falling for him.

While walking around, I remembered the day I went to their house. I remembered that I couldn't control his mind. I was so worried that he will tell anyone but it looks like he didn't. I don't know why but it was so weird.

I was waiting for the traffic lights to turn red so I can cross the road. It turned red and a car stopped right beside me. I looked at it and saw Yoongi driving the car. He saw me and panicked for a little bit but he just awkwardly smile and waved to me.

I smirked a little bit, shaking my head a bit. I raised my hand as a greeting and walked across the street. That was cute and it looks like Mr. Yoongi likes me.

Don't worry boo, I like you too. I smirked at what I was thinking and walked to the woods where my house is. On my way there, I saw the other seven guys from my gang.

I smiled and hugged them. "Guys, what are you doing here?" They looked at each other while laughing.

"I can't believe you forgot the anniversary of our gang being together. Hey c'mon let's party!" Jackson said and hanged his arm to my shoulders. I just shrugged and went with them.

??? POV

"Yeah they are a gang," I said as I looked at Hyeon-Ju with seven guys.

"Great, I have a plan. We are going to ambush them, I made a machine that acts as a vampire repellant," he responded. "Go home already, we are doing this tonight."