ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚎, 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

50 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝗺𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬30 𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬𝗺𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💕-𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐭?-𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐫𝐧!-𝐝𝐢𝗼𝐫 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝗺𝐞

50 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝗺𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
30 𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝗺𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💕
-𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐭?
-𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐫𝐧!
-𝐝𝐢𝗼𝐫 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝗺𝐞

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫👎🏽
-𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐡𝗼𝗺𝐞, 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝗼𝐩𝐬😭
-𝐢𝗺 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐠𝗼𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐥𝗼𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐡𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐞𝐞

𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💞
-𝐝𝐢𝗼𝐫
-𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝗺𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫?

𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐲
-𝗺𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬😭
-𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐥

(𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 42 𝗺𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬)

"Where you going" Bashar asked as I tried getting out the bed. My legs were in so sore, I could barely walk.

"I was suppose to be home last night" I picked up my dress which was ripped.

"You got sweatpants?" Bitch I was about to break down in tears. A bitch was panicking, I didn't even wanna go home, I was tryna live until I was at least 21.

Bashar handed me some sweatpants and one of his hoodies. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my phone and keys.

"Bro i'm bouta get my ass beat" Bashar just sat on the bed looking clueless.

"Imma text you!" I tried hurrying up until I heard voices upstairs. I ran back into his room, this shit was mad embarrassing.

"Your family up there, how imma get out?!"

"Calm down and go through the back door" He got up out of the bed and walked me to the basement door. It was stairs leading to outside. We kissed before I ran outside.

I fell up the stairs trying to run. Bashar stood there laughing, I threw up my middle finger at him before running again.

It was 12 in the morning and I was suppose to be home. Rain was pouring down which made it hard for me to run in slides. I was slipping and sliding, I looked a hot mess.

I got into the car and speed off. I called my mother back and told her I was on my way. She was screaming and shit, making my ears bleed.

It was five minute drive to my house. My heart was beating fast as hell. My whole body was sore. Bashar's sex game was 10/10, now I see why bitches die over dick.