ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx- ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

authors pov
excuse all mistakes 💗

authors povexcuse all mistakes 💗

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*5 years later*

"Dior! Are you ready?" Carter slightly opened the door and stuck his head in. His eyes were covered with his left hand.

"Almost, and you do know you can look at me right?" Dior laughed. "That rule only applies to the groom"

"I know, I just wanna save my tears for when you actually walk down the isle" He slightly smiled before closing the door.

"I can't believe you're getting married girl" Kaylani dried her fake tears. "Bitch if you don't hurry up and tighten my corset" Dior laughed at her.

Kay'lani laughed and went behind Dior to tighten her corset. Even though they played around alot, words couldn't describe how happy Kali was for her best friend.

Dior looked up at the ceiling trying to block out the thoughts of doubt. She was an over-thinker, especially when it came to shit like this. She could help but think that what if she was making the wrong decision.

"You good?" Egypt asked fixing her eye liner. "What if this doesn't work out?" She shook her head. "What you mean?" Everybody in the room looked her way.

"Girl it better fucking work out, you got all of us in these tight ass dresses, this better not be all for nothing" Leilani looked at Dior like she had 4 heads.

"I'm serious y'all. What if-"

"Dior we don't have time for what ifs- we're here now and there's no going back. Do what you gotta do, and if y'all end up divorcing make sure you take all that niggas money" Egypt smiled.

"Heavy on the take all that niggas money" Kaylani mumbled.  "Y'all are irritating as fuck" Dior laughed. "And plus, y'all got three fucking kids together Dior, there's no turning back now" Kali reminded her best friend.

Dream sat on the couch patiently waiting for her mom to be ready. "Mommyyy you already look so pretty, whats taking you so long?" She whined to Dior.

"I'm coming baby" Dior rolled her eyes. "Just be patient-" Rainey, Dior's youngest daughter instructed.

"I'm tired of being patient" The 4 year old mumbled hoping that none of the people around her heard her. "I hope mommy beat your ass after all of this is over" Rainey whispered.

Dior sighed looking down at the diamond ring on her finger. Everything was falling into place, so she quickly reminded herself that this was everything that she wanted.