ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Bashar Jackson
excuse all mistakes

I sat in the studio listening to my producer play   all the tracks over on Meet The Woo V2, my second album was dropping tonight so I had to make sure everything was right

I sat in the studio listening to my producer play all the tracks over on Meet The Woo V2, my second album was dropping tonight so I had to make sure everything was right.

"Y'all fucking with it?" I asked Dafi and them.

"Of course bro, tonight bout to be a movie when this shit drop" Trey encouraged. "On woo" Mike dapped him up agreeing.

-𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻'?🤦🏼‍♀️

I looked at the text Heaven sent me and sighed. She wanted me to come to her first doctors appointment. She was about 5 months so I was confused on how she ain't go sooner.

I had no choice but to go though, if it was my child I was gonna take care of it. As much as I didn't want it to be, it was still a possibility.

"Where you going?" Mike questioned taking a pull out of his blunt.

"I got some business to take care of before the album release party" I put on my black puffer coat and made my way to my car. I was supposed to be stress free today but this Heaven shit was ruining my mood.

I was missing Dior like crazy, every time I dropped a song she was there to support it so it was weird for her not be here supporting me. I had to suck that shit up though, not everything was meant to be forever. But I loved her too much to just let her go like that.

I pulled up outside of Heaven's complex and texted her letting her know I was outside. She walked outside with her big ass winter coat on and a nervous look on her face, she tried to hide it with a smile though.

"Whats good?" I unlocked the car door and let her in.

"I missed you" She tried to lean in for a kiss. I quickly turned my head and stopped her.

"Ayo, i'm here for the child, not you-"

"But-"

"Aint no fucking buts Heaven, I don't want you, never wanted you, and I don't even want this fucking baby, I'm tryna be a good person and step up but you making this shit hard." I looked at her in disgust.

"So it's like that??" She laughed trying to hide her anger.

I nodded and pulled off. There was no need to exchange words with her, the girl was fucking weird.

——

We arrived at plan parenthood and got out the car. She walked in-front of me mad as fuck, I was just tryna get this shit over with.

"Appointment for Heaven Certains" She told the front desk lady.

"Okay, go to the back there in the 1st room and the nurse should be with you shortly."