Part 9

"Kitten, I know you're there."

Turning in my direction, the Alpha locks eyes with me behind the shrubs I'm hiding behind. Fuck. There is no point staying behind the bushes, so I step out, my shadow cast out behind me. Walking towards me, Alpha Min Yoongi reaches out his hands and squats to my level, his stance open and accepting.

Now that he's this close to me, his scent really hits me. That warm chocolate, woody scent envelopes me in a warm soothing blanket, and I just want to fall asleep in his  open arms. I pad towards him, taking slow hesitant steps forward. Arms outstretched, he waits patiently, watching me curiously.

Wait. Why do I keep giving in to him? I snap at his hands, but he pulls them back quickly. Stumbling backwards, he runs back to the clearing, and I follow. Sprinting after him, I leap onto his back, gripping on with my claws. I dig my teeth into his back, and he grunts in pain. Even though his wolf self might be unaffected by my claws, his human self is certainly not.

He falls to the ground, and rolls, trapping me beneath him. Growling, I snap at his face, but he places his hand on my muzzle, closing my mouth, and gently pushes my head to the side.

"Kitten, I don't want to fight, I just want to talk."

Rolling back off the floor and scrambling onto his feet, the Alpha quickly gets up, and backs away from me slowly. Snarling, I pace about with my teeth bared, but I make no move to harm him. Yet. I may as well hear what he has to say first.

"Could you Shift? I want to talk to you, not your wolf self."

That bastard. I bet he's scared that I'll rip open his stomach and leave him to die in the forest. But I must admit, I am curious, and I do want to hear what he's going to say. So I walk back into the forest, and drag my clothes out of the hollowed tree.

Hyun-Tae comes up to me, and cocks his head, puzzled. But seeing the serious look on my face, he nods in understanding. He stands to the side, and cautiously observes, keeping a close eye on the waiting Alpha.

I pull my clothes behind a tree, which provides ample coverage so that no one will see me naked, because unlike the Alpha, I do have a problem with being seen with no clothes. I Shift, the sound of my bones cracking and reshaping echoing in the silent sunrise. Shoving my clothes on, I walk out from behind the tree, and approach the Alpha.

I stand in front of him, raise my hand and slap him. His head tilts to the side, and I see his eyes switch to black, but then turn back to hazel again. He tilts his head back, and glares at me.

"Why the fuck would you do that?"

"You tried to fucking kill me."

That bastard looks at me in confusion.

"I wasn't trying to kill you, it was just-"

"Don't give me excuses. You tried to fucking kill me, and tried to rip my best friend's throat out. You also stalked me through the entire forest and basically embarrassed me in front of the entire fucking werewolf population of South Korea."

The Alpha stares at me, speechless. Satisfied, I turn on my heel, and walk towards Hyun-Tae who is waiting for me at the edge of the clearing, already Shifted.

"Wait, please." His voice is now filled with desperation. "Can we just talk?"

"Just fuck off."

"No."

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Leave me alone."

I open my mouth, about to taunt him, but I realise the sun has risen completely, and the forest is now flooded with light. Shit. Our pack was supposed to leave at sunrise, and that meant they had left without us. Now, Hyun-Tae and I are stuck here, and we don't know how to get back to our pack.

"You realise you're stuck here with me now. Your pack left at sunrise."

I turn around and glare at him.

"And you think I don't fucking know that. Also, I'm not stuck with you, I have Hyun-Tae." I snap back.

"Sure you do."

Turning around, I realise Hyun-Tae was gone. No. He must be here somewhere. He can't have left me. Where the fuck has he gone? And why the fuck did he leave me here alone, with this bastard. Straining my eyes, I try to find him amidst the trees and shrubs, but I can't see him anywhere. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"He's not there. Your friend has left you."

No. I can't be stuck in the middle of the forest with this bastard. This can't be happening.

"And he's not coming back anytime soon."

I take a deep breath, inhaling the pine infused air, calming myself.

"You know what?" I say. "Fuck you. I will get back to my pack."

Alpha Min Yoongi starts to laugh, the sound loud in the empty morning.

"Kitten, I think you've started to panic a bit too much, it must have affected your brain cells. I really don't think you can find your pack. I mean, look around." He spreads his arms out wide, gesturing to the forest. "You're stuck here, with me."

"Fuck off."

"No."

"I'm going to go. And this time, don't fucking follow me."

"No. Kitten, you can't go."

I turn around, and walk defiantly away from the surprised Alpha.

"No. Please. Stay here."

"You can't make me."

"Kitten, please don't go. Please."

"I am going."

"Tae Mi, please."

Honestly how desperate can that man get? A minute ago, he was so full of himself, and thought I wouldn't go find my pack, and that I would rather stay here with him. Well guess what bitch, I think I would rather find my pack.

"Just fuck off."

A branch snaps behind me, and I feel a hand on my wrist. I'm spun around to face Alpha Min Yoongi, who stares at me with flickering eyes. Tugging my hand, I pull his grip off, and thankfully he lets go, letting my hand drop to my side. I look Looking up at him, I glare defiantly into his eyes, pure anger radiating off me.

"I told you to fuck off."

He looks pleadingly at me, as if he was begging me.

"Tae Mi-"

"What?"

At this point, I am so fed up of this fucking bastard.

"Kim Tae Mi of the moon pack, I accept you as my mate, my soulmate whom I am willing to spend all of eternity with, and will give my undying love to you. Do you Kim Tae Mi accept me as your mate?"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Finally I got this chapter done!
It's took so long and I got a bit distracted along the way (BTS meme compilations are an addiction).

Also, what's your opinion of KAACHI?
Feel free to comment what you actually think, because THIS IS A NO JUDGEMENT ZONE HERE.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Comment and vote.
SARANGHAE 💜💜