his friends

si young's pov.

I knew it was funny that I fall over him. We nearly choked each other to death everytime we met.

But bluntly me would say, I wanted us to be more closer hehe.

Oh there he was!

3rd person pov.

Yoongi with his backpack loosening on his right side, his veiny hand wrapped around his phone could easily turned down all the models.

That sight made Si Young's heart beating like crazy.

Si Young chuckled at that sight and with no shame, she walked towards him.

She was a person with her words indeed.

"Hey, Yoongi" He just nodded to her without doing much movement.

Okay, that was typical Yoongi. But Si Young being Si Young, she didn't stop.

She looked over his phone and said "uh nice look" with a smile on her face.

Yoongi finally watched her with still poker face as usual, dragging his phone down and tucked it inside his back jean pocket.

"What?" She smiled in victory. Finally, he responded in words. Opps, word only. Marked that. She shook her head and signalled her finger to his phone.

"They are good looking guys. Would you introduce them to me?" That was definitely blunt move. What was on her head?

'If he is gonna be jealous, that's mean something!'

On his steady face, he replied, "no"

'Ohoo' she thought.

"They as the good looking people, only deal with good looking people"

His respond made her kinda taken aback. Not gonna lie, he was just indirectly said that she was not good looking.

"Oh. I've never knew you are good looking too" she muttered the last part.

"Never said I did" Her eyes widden.

"That's mean you can deal with me?" He crunched his nose, chuckled in low tone.

"Never said I can"

si young's pov.

I swear why did I like this guy. He totally challenges my patience everyday.

I turned around muttered a 'bye' to him and was gonna take a next step when I heard.

"Yah, Min Yoongi!"

Without a second wasted, I looked at the direction and woah.

This five good looking guys took my eyes away. Oh his friends on the phone!

"Seriously, Yoongi? A girl?" What the hell? He looked at me? I looked back and saw no one there so....

"Hey, pretty. Name?" His bunny smile killed me on the spot.