.23

Jordyn

"Get another pack of the size 1 diapers

"Get another pack of the size 1 diapers. Then that should be enough"

Kentrell grabbed another box of pampers and threw it on top of the others

"All these damn diapers"

"You can never have too much" I shrugged and started to walk off the isle with him joining my side. I could feel the baby move around in my stomach so I gripped onto the bottom of my stomach where he was "this boy has been moving all day. I'm ready for him to come out"

"Don't rush my son. He can stay in as long as he want"

"Well you ain't the one carrying his big ass head. He got my feet swollen, my back hurts every time I stand too long, I'm starting to get cramps and my ass has never been this big"

"You welcome" he boasted. I slapped his arm and he laughed while we turned the corner and he pulled the cart behind him. I looked at the cribs and strollers and things that were on display

"Awe this one is cute" I walked over to a white stroller "too bad I already got two... you gotta stroller at your house?"

"Yeah, why"

"I want that one.."

"You want it just cause you see it. You'on need it"

"So"

"Bring yo ass"

I rolled my eyes and followed him away from the stuff

"So, did you decide what you were gonna do when he gets here?"

"Whatchu mean?"

"You gonna come to my house the first couple of days or are you just gonna keep traveling back and forth?"

"Ion know yet. I'll think about it"

"Well you gotta think fast Kentrell. He could actually come any day if he really wants to"

"Did he come right now?"

I sighed "complicated as hell for NO reason"

"How I'm complicated?"

"Cause it's either a simple yes or no. Either you staying or you not. I'm just tryina make sure you know I'm not gonna keep you away from your son"

"We ain bout to argue right now mane?"

"I don't wanna argue Kentrell. I just don't want no last minute stuff and you know that"

And with that being said I continued to walk off from the baby isle with the cart.

"You know what? I'm surprised you came with me today"

"Why you surprised?"

"Cause I just am. I wasn't expecting you to come"