93. Not So Sane

oh hey, I was just boutta go to bed. I know we couldn't Skype tonight, but thas alright. G'night girl, I see you tomorrow.

(it's so fucking funny I love twomad lmao.)

my internet's been cut off, using my 4g but it's shite too. Idk when I'll get the internet back.

anyway, hope you guys enjoy this. Also, I have no internet so I have no Netflix, so if I do upload it won't be in the season 5 plotline completely.

Rewatched my favourite movie (cough Dark Knight cough) and replayed the entire game of The Last of Us in a day, cos I have nothin else to do. I should actually be doing hw, my mum's gonna kill me.

HAS ANYONE WATCHED MINDHUNTER. I saw it with my dad and omfg. It's amazing. I'm not going to explain it, but just take; 1980's, real serial killers, murder, detectives and some sweet songs. it's fucking amazing.

Holy shit anyway I just watched Big Fish and I'm crying fuck fuck fuck watch the movie you'll cry bitch fuck.

anyways. Here we gooooooo...

WAIT.

I started writing this weeks ago, but got so caught up. I've got a job now and soooo much more hw. Sorry for the lack of updates.

- - - -

Jerome's P.O.V

Unconsciously, her arms reach out with grabby hands in attempts to pulls me back to her. I chuckle sadly; even in her sleep she recognises how much she missed me.

Well, not really me, but the guy I look exactly the same as.

And think the same as.

"Shut up," I mutter under my breath, quickly standing from my seated spot on the edge of the bed, and backing away.

Aw, come on! Can't we cuddle up just a teeny tiny bit? Sammy really wants to!

Wouldn't it be nice to have her body up against ours? Maybe even under it...

"Shut the fuck up," I mumble once more, roughly flicking my forehead in hope the voices will stop speaking.

I never used to have them... but as soon as the memories came back so did they.

If you're too wimpy to touch her, then let's go... stimulate ourselves in some other way.

You're dirty.

Not like that, dumbass. Even if it would be nice... how about doing that other thing?

I ponder on the question for a few seconds, missing the fact that I have a grin on my face.

It'd be better than taking out our feelings on her, right?

Yeah, but don't say it like that. I'm not all about the mushy shit.

"Fine. Just be quiet."

I sigh, pulling a hand through my hair in frustration, before landing my gaze back on dollface.

"Rest easy," I whisper, pressing a kiss to her forehead, and then turn to the door.

I open it as cautiously as I can, however as I'm about to leave I hear an almost inaudible, soft voice from behind me.

"I think I love you, Jerome."