Chapter Nine

Ashely and Stephen took a week trip to go visit Ashelys parents so that they can see the baby, they were out of the country so they just got back. So it was only me dad and Steve in the house and Bee too.
"How was your day today baby?" My dad asked as he kisses my head.
" Ok I guess "
"Nothing happened?" He asked
" No"
" Are you sure, you know I'm here, I know Ashely is not here ,you always talk to her and I'm glad she's there, you need a woam figure in youe life. But she's not here and you can always talk to me. " He said and u smiled up at him.  I gave him a hug, for a few minutes. He was the best dad ever.
"Thanks Dad" I said as I pulled away " but I got it covered, I don't think you want to hear about my boy problems, I do t want you killing anyone and going to jail, I still need you" I teased.
" Damn right I will kill the somefabitch who makes my baby frown" he said.
" Thanks anyway"
" I don't do anything. " He shrugged.
"You did a whole lot, you just don't know it ' this time I went on my tip toes and kissed him on the cheek.
"I'm going to bed, good night"

The next morning I woke up with people raising voices at each other.
We never have anyone shouting in the house unless it involves me.
I ran down the stairs to investigate.
Steve and Bee were arguing.
"Guys, I hope you are arguing about something really important, because you just interrupted my good night's sleep. " I said with my eyes still closed. " What is it? Out with it"
"Butt out little sis " Steve says.
" I'm not going to butt out 'little' brother, you woke me up so I'm already in it, that's your punishment, now telle what's going on so that I can soleve this little issue so j can go back to sleep, there's still a chance for me to fall back asleep if you hurry this up" I say while looking at them.
" Steve harrased my boyfriend" Vee blurted. We both looked at Steve.
"Steve, why would you do that?!" I asked. I was still on the stairs.
" She disrespected me!" Steve shouted.
"How did she do that?!" I asked.
"She brought a guy into my house"
"I bring my boyfriend in my house too, but you never harass them" I stated
" But I love her" Steve said with a defeated look. I felt sorry for him that instant. I know how it feels to see someone you love with another person. I wouldn't wish it to happen to him out of all people. I looked at Bee and she was already weeping.
"Bee, is there anything you want to say?" I ask.
" I'm sorry" she blurted. " You know I love you too"
She didn't even finish the sentence and Steve was already on her.
"Ewwww" I said aloud enough for them to hear.
"Go back to sleep sis, I got to show your friend here who is the boss" he said without letting her go.
" Again eww, gross, yucky, for Pete's sake you're my brother!" I said but I was smiling, I was happy for them. I ran back the stairs to my bedroom and got back into bed.
At least someone is happy. It's just weird though. My best friend and my younger brother who is 3 years younger than Bee is downstairs having his way with my best friend 'ewww '. I fell back asleep.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Ruethesunflower 🌻