Chapter 34

Ae-ri's P.O.V.

My jaw dropped. KIM.BYEOL.IS.HERE. I quickly recover from my heart attack and run into his arms. Although he looks just as shocked as I am, he wraps his hands around me.

"Ae-ri? Is that really you?" he asks in disbelief, as we pull away from the hug.

"Yes! I can't believe you're here!"

"To be honest me neither......how the hell did we get here?!"

"I'll tell you everything, but let's go to the room we're supposed to be meeting the others."

"The others? Who else is here?" we start walking to the dressing room.

"Well, there's Kwang, Hui, Chang, Hwan, and V for sure. But it's possible that others are here aswell. And we alse have no idea about V's whereabouts. Which is just great."

I tell him everything that we know, and we already arrive at the room. We sit down as I finish.

"So, how come you're here?"

He opens his mouth to answer, but the door opening cuts him off.

"BYEOL?!"

"BROTHER?!" we hear Hwan and Yun-a shout.

Wait. Brother? I look ovet and see-

"YUN-A?"HWAN FOUND YUN-A?!

She quickly runs into her brother's embrance. Tears streaming down her face.

"Thank god you're okay!" Byeol. He also hugs Hwan, who smiles his gummy smile at him. He's so cute!

For the rest of the time, we listened to their stories, in hope of finding something out.