CHAPTER 6

Minhae's POV

Time flies by so fast it was just Monday the other but now it's already Friday. My first week of my new school was almost finish. My school days were filled of hanging out with Jungkook, eating lunch with him and his friends, etcetera. I never this kind side of Jungkook in the first place.

He's so nice to me whenever we hang out. He is also a cheerful person and I tell you he does everyhting couples do whenever we go out together. He makes me feel comfortable. In just a short time I already knew him better than the others from school.

I grabbed my bag and decided to go to school earlier than before. I waved goodbye to mom and dad. I could see their worried faces, maybe they found out that I have been having a lot of fun these days. But I assure them that nothing bad will happen to me ever again.

I arrived at school and since it's still early I decided to roam around first. I probably need one because I am not very familiar with this school yet. When I was walking I saw Jungkook with a girl. I can't hear their conversation so I tip toed to the nearest hidding spot I could ever see.

Good, I can hear them now. Suddenly, I bumped into a trash bin and I immediately hod myself. I could hear them stop their convo and foot steps neared the trashbin beside me. Please someone help me, I can't be caught right now. I made a bad mistake.

As the foot steps neared I got more and more nervous, no this sis bad for me. I calmed myself to tiniest bit that I can. Hhoooo!! Thankfully, the girl called Jungkook and told him to not mind it. That was really close.

I just decided to slowly walk to the hallway without them noticing me. Gladly, I succeeded. I continued my walk in the school. Not too long, the bell rang indicating the start of our first subject.

Afterwards, I hurriedly went in the classroom.

Jungkook's POV

I was on my way to the men's restroom when suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist. I got to school early so there were no much students yet. I looked at the person who grabbed my wrist. My eyes widened in shock when I saw, Mikhaela? How dare this girl come back to me? Mikhaela was my ex girlfriend. She cheated on me, we broke up about a year ago. What's with this girl?

She dragged me in a place near the lockers with a smelly trash bin." Long time no see, babe" she said " Oh come on, don't tell you haven't moved on yet" I said in response." Don't play like you moved on, Jungkook" she said " I've moved on already since the day we broke up, that was a long time ago, and in addition, I'm interested in someone else". After that I heard a loud bang like something fell on the ground. Both of us looked at the trash bin that fell on the ground.

I walked close to it and was about to look at every direction in that area. I was about to search for things that might have caused it to fell down when Mikhaela called me." Hey! Don't mind that, probably there was just a cat sneaking" she said. Yeah, maybe she's right. I want to deal with her first so I could get rid of her.

I neared her again and said, "What do you want anyway?". "I want you" she said with a smirking face. "I told you I'm interested in someone else already and she's better than you are" I said being annoyed by her presence. "Then? You know what I can do, right?" She said. "Don't you ever lay a finger on her, once you do it" I said " You don't know what's coming" I said clenching my fist.

I walked away from her. She just stood there with a 'thinking about something' look. I ignored her and continued walking away. I went to the classroom and found Minhae sitting on her seat with an opened book on her desk and an earphone on her ears.