CHAPTER 3

Jungkook's (FIRST EVER) POV

I wonder why she is not at school. Maybe she is just late or something but its already lunch time and she is not here yet.
Yesterday, I decided to send her a friend request on Facebook and follow her on instagram, maybe she already saw it by now.

She's just so attractive that I can't stop stealing glances at her whenever she won't look at me. I just met her, why am I like this it i s so unusual for me. I can even feel something whenever she's talking with Taehyung-hyung. I should not feel this way.

I am on my way to the cafeteria to go to my Hyungs and have lunch with them together, well we always eat lunch together. Suddenly, I hear girl voices from the corner of the lockers. I could barely see them. I tip toed near to them and I can now hear them talking about, Minhae?? Why?? Is something wrong with her? Oh! They were back stabbing her, now I get it. Let me give these girls a lesson.

I went near them and they suddenly acted like nothing happened. I pulled one of the girls waist close to me and she did not even move, she surely likes it. I neared her ear and whispered.

"Don't you ever say something bad to Minhae ever again," and she stood froze as I pushed her away from me. Why do I feel so over protective to her?

"Jungkook, you playboy!" she shouted that made me chuckle.

"Good thing you know that," I said.

I went to the cafeteria and saw laughing guys in our favorite table. I went to the counter to buy my food and went towards them.

"Hey! Hyungs" I greeted them.

"Hey Kookie!" Hoseok hyung said with her girlfriend, Ashley a foreign student beside her.

"You seem to have passed by a lady," Jimin hyung teasingly said.

He actually is right but I don't want to admit.

"You're talking nonsense again," I said looking at the ground putting all the hurtful words those girls said to Minhae in my mind.

"Hey! I actually met the new girl in our class she seems so attractive!" Taehyung hyung said which made me jealous.

"And did you know that she blushes whenever I compliment her? She's so cute when she does that" he added. I just kept quiet keeping my jealousy behind.

If only I was in his place, wow! First day of class I had a crush on a transferee?

"Hey! What if she became my girlfriend?" Taehyung hyung said that made my jealousy out.

I stood up banging the table in front of me, they looked at me confused.

"What happened?" Seokjin hyung asked.

"I need to go to the restroom," I said while calming myself.

"You don't have to bang the table, dude especially when someone's sleeping," Yoongi hyung said.

Taehyung hyung looked up to me and I looked at him coldly and soon rolled my eyes on him and left.

I could even hear them talking.

"What's wrong with him?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"I don't know, maybe he's jealous?" Taehyung hyung said.

"Impossible, he has so many girls, how would he be jealous? he just plays all the girl's feelings," Jimin hyung said. I can no longer hear them because I was already far from them.

Those last words Jimin hyung said made me guilty. I feel like I fell for Minhae but those words of Jimin hyung.

I arrived at the men's restroom and washed my face with water thinking about how to win Minhae before Taehyung hyung can or maybe I am just confuse about my feelings for Minhae? There is only one way to find out.

"I need to always hangout or if possible be close friends with Minhae"