Chapter 2

Minhae's POV

I woke up on time for me to start getting ready for school, but then I felt something blocking my breathe making me unable to breath comfortably.

"Eomma!!!(Mom)" I screamed from my room, enough for my mom to hear me.

"I-I c-can-not brea-the" I stutter.

"Eo-eomma pl-ease he-help m-me" I said.

"Let's go to the hospital!!!" Eomma said, worried.

"NOW!!" she screamed making my dad startle.

They quickly brought me to the car and headed off  to the hospital. We arrived and hurriedly searched for a doctor who can help me. Finally, we found my uncle, a doctor in the same hospital we went to. He approached us and asked what happened. My mother explained as we went for a check up. After some time, he finally arrived holding an envelope. He opened it and I can see on his face that he was terribly worried.

"Have you been being very emotional these past few days? Like very happy, excited, hurt or too much crying?" He asked.

Oh! I know what he's going to say. It's about my heart disease, it has gotten worse this past few months I have only made my condition worse.

"Well, I could remember that I got very frightened yesterday because someone tapped my shoulder suddenly," I said in a calm tone.

"You know that's not good for you, right?" he asked and I nodded.

"Here, read this envelope, those are the results by the way about today's check up," he handed it and my dad grabbed it.

"H-huh?" my father stuttered.

"What? Is something wrong?" my mom asked in curiosity. This is not new to me anymore, I know something happened even worse regarding my condition.

"Your heart Minhae," dad said with my mom looking at the envelope.

"You need an operation," before my dad could even finish, my uncle interrupted.

"We can do nothing about it, we're too late I am sorry," he said

"We have to be careful about controlling her emotions, she cannot cry, be happy, be excited, be hurt, or be frightened too much," he added.

I just sadly sat there with my parents. I need to know how to control my feelings equally.

After the check up and the bad news, we went home. Mom and dad decided that I should just go to school tomorrow. They were worried that the incident earlier might happen again.

"Minhae, you should know how to control your feelings, understand?" she said in an almost crying voice.

"Eomma, don't worry I may have this disease but I will never leave you and appa (dad)," I said reassuring her.

"You better because once you feel too much, you might...," mom said now crying, "...DIE," she completed. Dad who was driving was on the urge of crying but he tried to focus on the road.

We got home and they both said that I should be staying home because they were afraid that the same incident from earlier might happen again. I obeyed them because I could see the worries on their faces. I don't want them to loose their only child.

Before taking my rest I looked at my Facebook first. A shocking surprise flashed on my screen. It was JEON JUNGKOOK, he sent a friend request. I immediately accepted it. After checking my Facebook I checked my Instagram, the same surprise flashed on my screen, JEON JUNGKOOK the silent boy that I assumed followed me on Insta?? Wow!!

After that, I took a siesta and charged my phone. I could really have some nap since it was tiring and its bad for me. Everything is bad for me espacially when it comes to my emotions.