3

"So, your name is... Kim Taehyung?"

He nodded his head to you with a small smile gradually formed on his lips.

"You must be the owner of the new shop!" You exclaimed which made Taehyung flinched a little, surprised. Daniel immediately gave you a soft hit, gesturing you to behave in front of the client.

Taehyung awkwardly laughed while rubbing the back of his neck, "Actually, I'm not the owner. But my friend is. We are running the cafe together."

Both you and Daniel nodded before questioning him at the same time, "How many of you are going to run the cafe?"

Taehyung was amazed for a moment seeing you and Daniel in sync.

"Seven." He answered, "We are all men."

"How I wish I can work there." You mumbled but Daniel heard you and pinched your arm.

The three of you proceeded to discuss about the project; the theme, cost, budget, time scale, etc. A lot of things are important to be discussed.

"We have to visit the site first before designing the place." Daniel said as he stood up and grabbed his keys.

The three of you were heading out when you almost bump to Seongwoo who just arrived. You quickly broke the awkward eye contact you accidentally made with him, and put your head down for the whole time. He was usually cheerful and had a bright smile on, but since you two broke up, everything changed.

Daniel noticed the change in you all of a sudden and knew the reasons though you said nothing to him. He slung his arm around your shoulder and comforted you.

Meanwhile Taehyung, who was about to get into the black van watched the two of you in silent.

"Are they together?" He muttered under his breath.

"What are you waiting for? Get in." A guy with small eyes said, grabbing his attention immediately.

~~~
-Shop-

"So... yeah, I hope I can remember each of you." You awkwardly chuckled after every one of them introduced themselves to you and Daniel.

"Daniel-ssi, do you agree with this princess for us to go for pink theme?" Namjoon asked, his face was obviously telling him that he didn't agree with that idea and wanted Daniel to oppose too.

"Um.. well—" he wasn't quite sure on what to say as he sort of likes pink too.

"How about we put a small playground here?" One of the men, Hoseok suddenly suggested while standing in the corner.

Taehyung approached him while laughing, "I know you want it for yourself."

They both laughed and did a you-know-me-well pose.

The place had became unexpectedly noisy. Very noisy.

"Seren-ssi," a sweet voice called your name from behind, turning you around in an instant, pulling you out from the chaos.

"Yes?"

Jimin cleared his throat. He was suddenly speechless when you looked at him directly in the eyes. His attempt to say something resulted in a wordless croak.

"Uh, nothing." He bit his lower lip then walked towards the wall, leaving you in confusion.

He seemed hesitant about something.

"Miss," another sweet voice called for you, making you felt like you were in heaven for a short moment.

"Do you like musics?" Jungkook asked with an adorable smile plastered on his face.

You nodded as a reply and unknowingly formed a smile also.

"Good. Once the small stage is made, imma sing any song for you." He winked but then was dragged away by Taehyung who quickly apologized to you.

"Stop flirting,"

"Hyung, she might lower the cost if I promise that to her." He explained, stopping Taehyung from dragging him away.

"Don't you notice it yet?"

Jungkook frowned, his blank face said it all.

Taehyung sighed before pointing his finger to you and Daniel, "They seem so close, I think they're together. If he sees you flirting with her, that guy Daniel might beat you up."

"Perhaps, are they married? They have the same surname tho." Jungkook stated which made Taehyung froze like a stone. He just realized that.

"Yah kids," Yoongi who listened to their whole conversation suddenly butted in. He put both his hands on their shoulders and pulled them closer to him.

"If they really are married, then our buddy over there is in trouble." He looked at Jimin from afar as they followed his gaze.

Jimin was leaning his back against the wall as he kept on glancing at you who were busy measuring the place with Daniel. All of them noticed that there was something weird with him once he met you.

"Well I admit that she is cute. Not really my type but she seems fun to be with." Jungkook spoke up out of the blue earning glares from the hyungs.

"You playboy."