C10

Busan Boy

BOTH OF THEM were heading to Daegu now and Taehyung was the one who drove the car. As he mentioned before, he was good at driving.

His driving skills was absolutely good and stunning. The way he holds the steering and the attention he paid while driving was somehow making he looked more attractive.

As he was driving silently, Eunna just sat beside him while staring out of the window. She didn't know what to say and at the same time, she was afraid if Taehyung wasn't in the mood.

Well, usually he's the one who would start a conversation.

But after a few minutes distance, Taehyung started to talk to her. "Are you bored? " he asked without looking at her. He needed to focus on the road instead.

Eunna glanced at him who was still driving and smiled. "No, I'm not. " she answered. It was almost the truth because she wasn't bored. She just didn't know what to talk with him.

He sighed at her answer. "You know you can just turn on the radio, right? " he asked and helped her to turn it on.

A soft song was played and Taehyung grinned silently. "Ballad. I love this genre, " he stated while bopping his head along with the song.

"It's one of my favourite songs, " Eunna smiled as she recognized the song. Closing her eyes, she started to enjoy the song herself.

A small smirk crept on his face, "Really? We have the same taste of song then. " he chuckled. After a few seconds, he started humming the song while focusing on the road.

Eunna didn't know what was happening to her. But she kept smiling as she found Taehyung's deep voice was calming and give her peace.

Working as a secretary isn't that bad, she thought silently.

An hour later, they reached at a big house. Eunna was informed that Taehyung owns a house in Daegu so she assumed that it was his house.

"We're here, " Taehyung sighed and got off from the car. He took a few moment to do some body stretching since driving was quite exhausting. He got lack of sleep yesterday so practically, it made him got more tired.

"You look lethargic. Just go up and rest. I can handle the luggage for you. " Eunna said as she opened the door.

Taehyung set his hands on his waist and scoffed. "Yes, I might be tired. But I can't let you carry them alone. You're a girl. Your future husband may come and beat me up if you can't get pregnant after carrying heavy things. " he teased her.

Eunna looked at him in disguise and rolled her eyes. "That's nonsense, " she shook her head.

"That's the fact, though. I don't want to get beaten up by your sweetie husband " he laughed as he carried the heaviest luggage meanwhile Eunna just needed to carry a few plastic bags.

"He won't beat you up because you're my boss. " Eunna chuckled and followed him into the house.

It was raining outside and Eunna decided to close the window in her room. The wind was pretty strong and cold.

Sighing, Eunna grabbed a blue jacket of hers and wear it right away.

"Are you cold? " Taehyung's voice suddenly approached her out of nowhere. She flinched due to the shock and looked at Taehyung.

"Oh, did I scare you? I'm sorry. " he tucked his hands into his pockets and stood outside of her room without getting in.