Life as a Jeon

Y/N's POV

"BYE EOMMA AND APPA" I hear from downstairs and I open my eyes. That was my cue to wake up since the kids have gone to school.I turn my head and still see a sleepy Jungkook, I shake him to wake him up. But nothing, I try again and nothing.

I had no other choice but pinch his nipples, it always works.

" YAH WTF Y/N" he says getting up with his eyes still closed

" good morning" I said while giving him a peck on the lips

" why? Why my poor nipples" he whines

" sorry babe, you didn't give me another choice" I then give him a smile and I get up from the bed

" you need to find something else to wake me up" he says also getting out of the bed

" nope" I say and I go Into the bathroom. I do my typical routine and also does Jungkook.

Once both of us were ready we went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast before leaving for work.

" aish the kids forgot their lunch" Jungkook says walking into the kitchen.

" forgetful like their father" I say while I start making up breakfast. I look back and see Jungkook staring at which made me laugh.

Junhos POV
" why do you always have to walk me to school?" I turn my head and look at Jihye who's walking besides me

" because I'm a good big brother" I say

" I'm 12 Junho" She says

" I'm still 5 years older than you so, and be grateful" I say

" yeah yeah okay" she keeps walking

Everyday I walk with Jihye to school, I drop her off and then I walk to my school. I know that my parents have said before that they would take us but I don't want that. If my friends knew who my parents were they would treat me differently.

My Appa is the owner of the biggest company in Seoul, and my Eomma is the owner of the most popular cafe too. I don't want them to treat us differently if they knew.

" Oppa we're here, you can leave now" I get out of my thoughts and look and Jihye. She looked a lot like Eomma, and of course she was small compared to me.

" wow thanks, love you too" I blow a kiss at her and I laughed at seeing her disgusted face.

" you've been hanging out with uncle Jin for too long" she says and I give her a smile

" see you after school" I wave her goodbye and start walking away

" I love you too oppa" she says while walking away.

" HAH KNEW IT" I shouted and kept walking.

Jihye's POV
I walk into school and it's the same thing like always.

" hey Jihye" I turn my head and see Eunhee walking towards me. She is aunt Hana and uncle Yoongi's daughter. Even though she's a year younger she's my best friend.

" hey Eunhee" I say while closing my locker

" my mom said to go to the cafe today, so could you wait for me?" She asks me

" sure thing!" I say then the bell rang making both of us sigh

" see you after school!" She says walking to her class. I walk to my class and take my seat, here is a boring Monday.

Jungkook's POV
" hey Honey I'll go drop of the kids lunch after I drop you off okay?" I say waiting for Y/N so we could leave together