Chapter 26

Junhos POV when he got kidnapped
I open my eyes and see a man, I turn my head and it was still night time.

" who are you?" I ask

" be quiet little boy or your Appa dies, got it?" I was scared, I didn't want Appa to die so I nodded.

" good boy, now come with me and quiet okay?" He says and holds my hand tight. Both of us walk out of the room.

I see Appa sleeping on the couch, I wanted to scream but I couldn't.

" can I give my Appa a kiss?" I ask before we leave

" okay little boy only because I'm going to write a note" he says and let's go of my hand. I go over to Appa and give him a kiss on the forehead " I'll be back Appa"

I walk over to the man " I'm done" I say

" okay good boy, now let's go. Here wear this mask okay?" He hands me a mask and I wear it. Both of us walk out of Appa's apartment.

The man then lead me to his car and made me go in. I buckled up " what's your name?" I ask

" RM" he says and starts driving. I started to feel tired and fell asleep.

I then woke up but I wasn't in the car. I was at a house.

I look around and I don't see the man anymore, where am I?

" oh little boy you woke up" I see this so called RM come in the room.

" here eat some food because we will be leaving in a bit" he then hands me pancakes but they were a bit burnt. I ate a little because it didn't taste so good.

Once I ate all I wanted I got out of the room. I started walking around the house and I saw pictures. I went closer to them and I saw Appa? And Eomma? Tae hyung? They all looked younger and so did RM.

Wait he knows them? How? Why am I here then? Why did he say he would kill Appa?

" well what are you doing here little boy"

" call me Junho, it's weird if you call me little boy. I'm almost turning 5"

" well then okay Junho, it's time to go" I look at RM and he looked evil. Nothing like how he looked before  in the picture where he was smiling.

Before I knew it I felt something on my eyes and everything was black. I started screaming and kicking

" don't hurt me please" I screamed

" YAH SHUT UP WON'T YOU" he shouts which scares me and I stop.

I felt him carry me and what I'm guessing I was in the car. I wanted to see Eomma,Appa, and aunty Hana.

The ride was long but the whole time I was scared.

The car stopped and I felt RM carry me again. We got inside of a building but it was cold. He took off he blindfold and I looked around. Everything was dirty but what caught my eyes was a gun.....

" please don't hurt me" I look at RM

" I won't hurt you unless you keep talking" he says

Appa and Eomma I need you please

Jungkook's POV
" we need to tell hyung about this....." I say

" I'll call him and let's go home. Pack your bags for who knows who" I look at Y/N and I can tell she's trying to be strong but I can see right through her that she's scared.

I held her hand and we both walked out of the hospital. We got inside my car and I started driving.

Y/N then started to call Jimin

Jimin's POV
once all my hyungs arrived at my house I explained the whole situation. All of them were shocked to hear about what Namjoon hyung did. But all of them were in for helping.

Luckily Yoongi hyung was a police officer. Even though we were supposed to tell the police, I had to tell Yoongi hyung.

Hoseok hyung is a nascar driver which could really come in handy.

Jin hyung was a business man but he has taekwondo  background.

*ring* my phone went and I saw it was Y/N and I answer the call

" hello"

" Jimin come over to my house now and being your hyungs. Something just happened and you need to come quick"

" okay just try to calm down we will be there right away" I say

" thank you Jimin, see you soon" and she hung up

" let's go hyungs" I say and all of us get up and go to my car. I start driving to Y/N's house " I kissed Hana" Yoongi hyung suddenly says

" WHAT" everyone in the car said including me

" but you said you were going to kiss anyone aft-"

" I know I said that but Hana.... she's different"

" you know Hyung, Hana really needs someone at this moment." I say

" I know, I'll try my best to make her happy" Hyung says and everyone in the car was in awe.

We arrived at Y/N's house and we knocked the door. Y/N's neighbors were looking at all of us weirdly, but I don't blame them. Seeing 4 men in front of a woman's house is weird.

Y/N then opens the door and let's us in.

" ah Oppa I haven't seen you in years how are you" she asks

" we've been great okay now about Junho. What happened" Yoongi hyung says

Jungkook's POV
I heard Y/N open the door and I knew my hyungs where here. I was in the room packing all the things I had in Y/N's house but what got me wondering was why? Why did I have to pack my things.

After I finished I went to the living room and saw all my hyungs. I ran to them and hugged them " I missed you guys so mu-"

" yah stop it we don't have time for this. We need to get your son" Yoongi hyung says

Jimin and my hyungs told me about their plan that they made. It was time to get to the place Namjoon said to go

I took my car alone so Namjoon would think I was alone. And the rest in a different car.

I got to the place and it was a rundown building. I got my bag out and started walking inside.

I kept walking around and lookin through rooms till I saw a room... with a man and a boy.

It was Namjoon and Junho, he was tied up on a chair and his eyes were red. This bastard made him cry

" well isn't it Jeon fucking Jungkook"