Chapter 3

3rd person POV~
Y/N then started making the iced coffee as Jungkook took a seat at a booth.

He kept thinking on how similar the lady looked like Y/N. He needed to know if it was really Y/N or not so he decided to ask her for her name. But he was thinking on how because he thought it would be weird if he was straight up.

" JK? Your coffee is ready" Jungkook heard and he got up and walked up to get his coffee. He then suddenly said " Y/N?"

Jungkook's POV~
I suddenly said " Y/N?" But once that left my mouth I knew I messed up. The only thing I could keep doing was staring at her. It might sound weird but I couldn't stop. I wanted to see her reaction if it was her or not.

Y/N's POV~
"Y/N?" He said which then shocked me, he knew my name. Was he really Jungkook? Did I just see him after 5 years?

" Jungkook?" Which even surprised me but then felt all the heat go on my face and I knew I was embarrassed.

3rd person POV~
Both Y/N and Jungkook stared at each other not know what to say. They were shocked, after 5 years they finally saw each other. Was it a bad thing? A good thing? They didn't know, they were confused but nothing came out of their mouth.

Suddenly the quietness goes away from a little boy running up to Y/N And hugging her legs. " Eomma I just came back from school" Junho said smiling.

Jungkook's POV~
Who was this little boy who suddenly ran up at Y/N? He looks just like me but smaller, is it my son? She had a boy? And she kept him? Wait what am I saying, it might not even be my son... I went back to my senses and asked " who is this?" Then the little boy said " annyeonghaseyo my name is Jeon Junho" WAIT did I hear that right? Jeon... my last name?

That's my son for sure... but she gave him my last name instead. I'm so happy I have a son but then I had to make sure. " is this our..." I started to asked but before I could finish Y/N said " yes, he is our son" as she said those words happiness went all over my body.

All I could do was smile, all I could think of was how well Junho... my son grew up so well. Then sadness hit me, I missed 5 years of his life, I wasn't there for him, I left him before he was even born... he grew up without a father.

God I'm such a b*tch, I didn't give him the right life he was supposed to live, neither did Y/N, she raised him up by herself.. without me.

Y/N's POV~
I could see Jungkook thinking once I said those last words, at first he seemed happy but then turned sad.

" Eomma, who is this man?" Junho asked confused but I answered " you'll know soon okay?" Junho then nodded.

I was getting worried, Jungkook didn't say anything so I decided to speak up and say " uh Jungkook-ssi... are you okay?" Afterwards gulped down because I never called him Jungkook-ssi, it was always a nickname like kook,honey,kookie, etc.

Once I said that I saw the hurt that was in his eyes and he said " ne.... um Y/N can I maybe some day speak with you? I kn-" he was cut off my Hana screaming " oh hell no!" She was then next to me but furious. Jungkook then gulped down and said " annyeonghaseyo Ha-" he was cut off again by Hana who said " get out".

Hana's POV~
I decided to check on Y/N because there wasn't any costumers at the moment but then I saw a familiar figure.

I started walking closer and there he was, Jeon Jungkook. Who left my best friend and made her suffer. " oh hell no!" I scream while walking towards them.

I was mad because he couldn't just come back to Y/N and Junho's life after 5 years. " annyeonghaseyo ha-" Jungkook started but cut him off by saying "get out". I wasn't in the mood to hear bullsh*t from him, I needed him to leave. He wouldn't move so I decided to go closer to him but Y/N stopped me and said " leave him alone" which made me stop and look at her surprise.

Please don't tell me she's going to forgive him right away. She better not or I swear...