"All right. You heard a voice coming through the radio, and now you're convinced that it's the voice of," Sheriff Stilinski started, closing his office door.

"Stiles, your son." Scott said.

"And it's not that we've been convinced, it's hard, cold facts." Xiomara added.

"Uh-huh, and maybe it's just a random signal cross?" Sheriff Stilinski questioned.

"Peter gave us the keys to the Jeep and it started right up. Claudia's Jeep." Scott said as Xiomara placed the keys on his desk.

Oh, wait, wait, so, now I'm supposed to trust Peter Hale?" Sheriff Stilinski questioned.

"No, we want you to trust us." Xiomara said.

"I heard Stiles on that radio, I'm sure of it.If you had heard it too-" Scott said.

"Well, I didn't." Sheriff Stilinski said.

"But if you had-" Scott tried saying.

"Enough you two!" Sheriff Stilinski yelled. The two teens looked down.

"Enough." Sheriff said, a little calmer, pushing the notebook and keys towards them. Xiomara grabbed the keys and Scott grabbed the notebook and her hand. They looked at Sheriff Stilinski once more then at each other before walking out.

*

"Guys, wake up." Lydia said, tapping Scott's arm. He woke up and looked down at Xiomara who was laying her head on his leg.

"Xio." He whispered, shaking her gently. She got up and rubbed her eyes.

"Where are we?" Scott asked.

"According to the GPS, this is it." Malia said. The two looked out the window and furrowed their eyebrows. They all got out the car and started walking.

"This is it. Canaan's a ghost town." Lydia said, looking around.

"I don't hear a single heartbeat." Scott said.

"I'm not catching any scents." Malia added. Xiomara touched the street, trying to feel any recent energy.

"There hasn't been any human energy for years." Xiomara said, catching up to them.

"I wonder why Stiles would send us here." Scott said. They continued walking but stopped when they saw a light stand flicker. They continued walking and looked at the ripped banner.

"This is the place I saw in the mirror." Lydia said, looking up at it. They heard a creak from the merry-go-round and approached it. Scott went to get out in but slipped off when it started going around again.

*

"Hello? Anybody here?" Lydia said as they entered the house.

"Visitors? I can't believe we have visitors." A lady said, happily, scaring them.

"Oh, Caleb will be so happy to see you. It's been such a long time since he's had anyone to play with.Oh, you must be thirsty. Come on in and have a seat while I get you something to drink." The lady said. The teens looked at her then at each other before following her cautiously.

"Seriously? What is with her?" Malia questioned, quietly.

"She's the woman I saw in the mirror." Lydia said. They sat at the table, Xiomara shaking anxiously. She wasn't good with the whole 'creepy ghost town' even if she was a witch. Scott noticed her shakiness and held her hand.

"This was my mother's lemonade recipe. At least as much as I can remember." Lenore said, setting the cups in front of them. They looked at the cups and set it down while Malia practically gulped it.