"She's not Hayden's cousin." Xiomara shook her head. Liam looked at her, surprised.

"Both of her parents didn't have any siblings, plus she's a foster kid. That's how we met." Xiomara rolled her eyes.

"Wait, what does she want?" Mason asked.

"A pendant that my mom made, it allows you to see the future." Xiomara said.

"Do you know where it is?" Liam asked.

"It's in Greece, in my mom's tomb." Xiomara said, annoyed at Magdalena.

"Then what are you going to do?" Mason asked.

"I'm going to tell her the truth." Xiomara shrugged.

*

"Liam, Scott told you not to do anything." Mason told Liam. Liam was glaring at Theo who was talking to Xiomara and standing to closely.

"Tell Magdalena that I don't have the pendant. Also, learn how to control her, I don't need her talking to me or my friends." Xiomara whispered.

"I'll tell her. I know you're annoyed that I brought the girl who tried to expose your coven back. Look on the bright side, now you have a chance with Liam." Theo smirked. Xiomara looked down and shut her locker.

"I'd rather Hayden be alive than Magdalena tell everyone about my coven. Besides I'm over Liam." Xiomara said.

"Well, it's too late, sweetie." Theo shrugged and looked at Liam, smirking.

"You said you wouldn't get involved." Mason said, standing in front of Liam.

"I know." Liam mumbled, trying to compose himself.

"Don't get involved." Mason said. Xiomara noticed and went to him.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked, looking up at Liam.

"Why were talking to Theo?"

"I was telling him to tell Magdalena that I don't have the pendant, relax." Xiomara said. He held her hand tightly and nodded. Xiomara bit her lip and looked at him. They went to class and took their seats quickly.

"Students of the first and third row, look behind you. These are your partners for lab." Mrs. Finch. Xiomara turned and saw Magdalena smiling. She looked at Liam, who got partnered up with a new girl and sighed.

"Hi, partner!" Magdalena smiled. Xiomara glared at her and looked back at the teacher. Mrs. Finch continued to explain what the lab was about and told them to open the packets.

"You're going to act like we're strangers?" Magdalena whispered.

"Aren't we?" Xiomara replied, reading through her packet and highlighting important factors.

"That's not what you said at the foster home." Magdalena said.

"I was 14 and didn't know much English, or did you forget?" Xiomara whispered, closing her packet and waiting for Magdalena to finish.

"Theo told me you don't have the pen-"

"Girls, stop talking." Mrs. Finch said. They stayed silent for the rest of the lab, only commenting their opinions on their work.

*

"What are you doing, you look like a sad puppy." Xiomara asked, sitting next to Liam on the library steps.

"I'm trying not to get involved." Liam said.

"We're always going to be involved. We just have to be level headed and wait for the right time to act." She said.

Sorceress || Teen Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें