4

(Grayson is able to read lips)
The following morning Grayson had woke up and did his usual routine. He put a nice shirt, some very ripped upped jeans, and converse high-tops. He went downstairs to have breakfast greeting his mom and brother.
"Those are some really risqué pants young man, may I ask what for"
"No one" Grayson signed, slipping up.
" Oh, no one, ok....." not believing him
"Their just pants mom" he signed
"Yeah they're his fuck me pants" Greg teased smirking into his bowl of cereal.
His mother smacked Greg upside the head for his vulgarity.
"You are so lucky he didn't catch that! The kind of clothes you wear you could fit in at the retirement home, poor Gia"
Greg scowled but couldn't help chuckling at his mom's roast of him. As Grayson walked by he grabbed a condom from his wallet and tucked it into his brother's back pocket teasing him again while also trying to look out for him.
"I asked Greg to take you to speech today" she said signed
"Bu-but I have plans with Gia, Mom" He groaned signing while talking.
Grayson perked up, as an Idea came into his mind as he texted Ethan....
Grayson: Hey you busy?
Ethan: I'm tuning up my bike rn, you need a ride again?
Grayson: If want too
Ethan: ok i'll be over in 20
"I have a friend to take me, your welcome Greg" He signed
"Thank you lil' bro, you're the best" He signed while talking, patting him on the back going up to his room.
"Is this friend, who your dressing up for?" His mom said smirking slyly, Grayson reading her lips.
"Maybe" he spoke, smirking going to tidy his room and put on some cologne.
He headed down stairs as he saw a text from Ethan saying he arrived.
Grayson waved goodbye and opened the door instantly feeling attacked by Ethan's messily hot appearance.
"I didn't have time to wash up" He said slowly biting his lower lip, Grayson was screaming on the inside.
Ethan shook Grayson's shoulder asking if he was ok, the smaller nodded as the he handed him a helmet.
****
They had arrived and Ethan went into the appointment greeted by Maria
Ethan's POV
There was an ASL parent meeting today, so I asked the front desk where to go.
"Down the hall, the last door on the right" the receptionist
Ethan first washed up then walked down the hall and entered a room of moms in their late 2o's and early 30's. He took a seat next too some one who looked like Mila Kunis, the woman greeting him.
"You look a little young to be here" she remarked playfully.
"You do too"
"Your too sweet" she scoffed kindly.
The course began and Ethan took copious notes making sure to pay attention. He had never put this much effort into something.
"Wow dude chill" the woman remarked as she noticed Ethan's laser like focus.
"Ok break into partners" the instructor directed.
They were given simple phrases to sign out, How are you, I appreciate you, etc.
The woman,lets just call her Daisy, was picking the hand movements really fast while Ethan was struggling with his big muscular hands.
"Here let me" Daisy spoke reaching out grabbing ahold of his hands to show him how to do it properly.
"Thank you"
It felt nice to hear a voice that didn't sound mangled. He thought about the smaller and immediately cursed at himself in his head for thinking that. He was blessed to be able to hear Grayson speak at all.
Daisy practically read my thoughts and said...
"Don't beat yourself up too hard, it really is satisfyingly to hear clear sentences once in a while" she said rubbing his shoulder.
Ethan was now able to sign more fluidly but
still a little clunky.
***
Grayson's POV
"Ok were are going to work on pitch and lip recognition today" Maria signed while talking.
"lets begin"
Grayson chose a word and spoke in monotone.
"Try to go deeper" she signed.
Gray tried again in response "Motorcycle"
hitting the right tone.
"So I see Ethan dropped you off again" she spoke.
"Yeah I guess" he spoke practicing his new tone.
"I made you this, I think you'll like it"
Maria hand me a laminate containing all these phrases with Ethan.
"Um... Thanks Maria...." he put the laminate in his binder awkwardly.
The session was over and he entered the lobby realizing Ethan was gone.
Grayson rubbed his over his face distressed, when the Taller popped up surprising him from behind.
Grayson, terrified, yelped then cursed at Ethan
"Don't fucking sneak up on deaf people" still shaken up.
Ethan realized his mistake and turned the smaller around hugging him tightly rubbing his back calming him down.
He was so going to get the booty tonight, Ethan thought to himself as they walked out the building.
********************************************
You thought, Ethan
this chapter went better in my head