Chapter 22 - Happy news & Glimpse of Flashback

Radhika, Nandini, Sam and Neil reach home after finishing the marriage shopping. All looks tired and exhausted after the heavy shopping. Radhika smiles looking at them who catches the corner of every couch and goes to kitchen.

Sam, "Won't she get tired or what?"

Neil with his eyes closed, "Hmm"

Radhika comes back soon with 3 glasses of Lemon juice and serves them. Nandini raises her eyebrows looking at her and signs her to sit beside her.

Radhika hesitatingly sit with her and gets tensed thinking what she might ask her.

Nandini, "Look Radhika, I want you to know my real thought about you and this marriage. I am not happy with you and feels like my Arjun deserve a life partner better than you. But he loves you and I respect his decision, at least now he decided to be bound with one girl and he decided it's you.

Meanwhile, Radhika feels bad hearing Nandini's statement and tears form in her eyes & is ready to touch her cheeks anytime. Neil interrupts, "Mom?"

Nandini, "I did not finish it yet. I am coming to the point Radhika. Leave the past, focus on the present and future. Now you are going to become Mehra's daughter in law and we have a great image in the society. I want you to behave like a princess of Mehra, you have to work hard to impress me and make me believe that you are the right choice for my Arjun. Soon you have to meet many high society people in your marriage functions, you should know how to greet them and talk with them. I don't want anyone to pin point and comment on you. Be with Sam, know from her who are our relatives and get help from her to behave well in front of them" she looks at Sam, "Sam, she is your responsibility and you have to make her know each and every habit of our family and our relatives & friends"

Sam blinks, "Okay Mom"

Nandini goes to her room; Radhika gets into thought, "How will they react if they know about my past?"

Neil pats her head slightly saying, "Session is over. Don't worry we are here"

Radhika smiles looking at him and turns to Sam. Sam stares her for a while and says, "Are you thinking something else Radhika?"

Radhika alerts and stammers, "No...no. I was little nervous"

Sam, "You should be. It's very difficult to make Nandu mom happy"

Neil to Radhika, "And I am sure, you will make her happy. Am I right?"

Radhika smiles at him and nods her head. Sam, "Neil, for the past two days I am seeing you only in home. Don't you have work at Office?"

Neil comes close to her, "I thought of spending my precious time with you my dear wife"

Sam blushes seeing Radhika and pushes him away, "Behave yourself Neil"

Radhika goes from there leaving them alone, Neil saw this and tries to hug Sam saying, "See, now she too gone. Only we both are here. Come on, let's romance for some time"

Sam pushes him again, "Neil, you shameless man...go away. This is not our bedroom"

Neil, "Ok then, will go there"

Sam smiles looking at him and running here & there to get escape from his clutch and suddenly she stops feeling something abnormal.

Neil back hugs her and whispers in her ear, "I am going now, but won't leave you tonight" he kisses her cheek and goes out without noticing her. She manages somehow goes to her room and rests in her bed.