Chapter 2 - House Arrest

AAAAAHHHHHH, i felt some pain in my head. I open my eyes and gets shocked seeing myself in an Upholstered king size bed. I jerked and sit straight on the bed thinking what happened before i fainted.

I am remembering everything one by one including the kiss from the dark man and the slap he gave him. Tension builds up in my body and i started looking around the room and an unknown fear arise seeing the surroundings.

My thoughts gets disturbed when i see the door is opening and finds a man walking towards me with a serving trolley. I gulped my fear under my throat seeing him, i remember his face now though i saw him in the dim light.

He is the one who kissed me, now my whole body starts shivering seeing him coming to me, i crawled backwards on the dashboard of the bed, he passes a sharp look at me and keeps the trolley beside the bed saying, "Have something. You might feel hungry"

Hungry, yes after hearing the word and seeing the food, i feel more hungry than i expected. I was getting some unusual noises from my stomach when i was locked there but i ignores it and thought how to escape but now having these food in-front of me, i couldn't control it anymore and the next moment i grabbed the sandwich and starts eating like a maniac at first, then i felt his gaze on me, i feel embarrassing of myself now and then i slowly munching the sandwich and i completely avoid looking at him..especially his eyes. It has something which makes me numb to look anywhere else.

I am busy in eating and did not notice that he also take a place opposite to the bed at the couch and drinking. Yes, he is drinking...drinking ALCOHOL. I looked at him with my widely opened eyes and my mouth stops munching the food. Guess, he noticed me...he looks at me and raises his hands towards me having the Rocks Glass and says, "You want?"

My eyes becomes more wide and i immediately nods my head left to right fastly and continues munching the food by avoiding his gaze. I feel that he smiled at my antics but i don't have guts to look at him and silently finishes my food. He walks to me and sits on the bed where beside me and i jumped back due to his sudden proximity.

And due to that small jump, i lost my balance and is about to fall down from bed but he catches my wrist and pulls me into the bed. I breathe heavily coz of this my madness and his proximity, don't know what to do but uninvited tears flowing on my cheeks.

He looks at me and now i too looking at him, his eyes...he moves close to me but now i am not moving anywhere as i told already his eyes makes me numb..stopping me to do any actions. I just stare him coming to me, he cups my face and wipes my tears..i don't know why but i feel like hugging him as if i find my solace in him. But i control myself and waits for him to say something. But i get a shock when he starts speaking to me.

"Don't worry, you will not go back into that hell again but you are not going anywhere from here too" he said. I feel like my world is upside down now and i wanna cry loudly thinking about my fate. A silent tears finds its way down to my cheeks and no words coming from my mouth. Again he only continued, "I don't like seeing the ladies getting beaten up by some morons and i got to know that they forced you for this? Am i right?"

Unknowingly i nod my head positively and he continues, "Right. So only i got you here. And you know what? I love to have you in my bed with me...but only with your consent" he stops and looks at my pale face. I understand the meaning what he said and i am not getting the guts to oppose him. But somehow i gather some courage and stammers, "I..i..am..not...li..ke...that"

He, "I know it". I look at him confusingly and waits for him to continue and he continues, "I know it very well that you are not one of them and that's the main reason for my interest on you"